Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Eyelids
    I do feel bad for Elizabeth, she has a great grasp on the Healthcare sitution in this country.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I do feel bad for Elizabeth, she has a great grasp on the Healthcare sitution in this country.
    How so? The fact that she probably get the best healthcare in the world? I agree with you then.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

No mention of it in the mainstreampress until John Boy Confessed just highlites the Bias in the main ScreamPress.

In February, the New York Times (NYT:New York Times Company spilled barrels of ink, and clear-cut a forest to tell the world that -- hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean? -- Sen. John McCain allegedly had had an affair. This was great stuff, until someone bothered to vet the story.

By those standards, the Enquirer's reporting on Edwards is Pulitzer grade stuff. (They have a picture.)
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Her husband's huge lawsuits made health care costs increase.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Edwards said the affair began during the campaign after she was hired. Hunter traveled with Edwards around the country and to Africa.
    Hmmm, nothing like that hot monkey lovin I guess!!! That Africa heat drives ya crazy. :p

Hannity had the head honcho of the Enquirer on his show this afternoon going over this.
    Hee,hee...

The Breck girl deserves whatever happens to him now, his wife, not at all. Good thing this POS
    didn't get to be VP.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Sonnabend
    I really could not care less about this. The same would go for a Republican, their personal lives are none of my business.
    One thing I dont get...he had sex???

That would have really messed up his hair. :D:D

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    One thing I dont get...he had sex???

That would have really messed up his hair. :D:D
    Not if he didn't move much.

Look slike she's going to try and bail him out:

Today
    by elizabethedwards

Fri Aug 08, 2008 at 04:40:51 PM PDT

Our family has been through a lot. Some caused by nature, some caused by human weakness, and some – most recently – caused by the desire for sensationalism and profit without any regard for the human consequences. None of these has been easy. But we have stood with one another through them all. Although John believes he should stand alone and take the consequences of his action now, when the door closes behind him, he has his family waiting for him.
    * elizabethedwards's diary :: ::

John made a terrible mistake in 2006. The fact that it is a mistake that many others have made before him did not make it any easier for me to hear when he told me what he had done. But he did tell me. And we began a long and painful process in 2006, a process oddly made somewhat easier with my diagnosis in March of 2007. This was our private matter, and I frankly wanted it to be private because as painful as it was I did not want to have to play it out on a public stage as well. Because of a recent string of hurtful and absurd lies in a tabloid publication, because of a picture falsely suggesting that John was spending time with a child it wrongly alleged he had fathered outside our marriage, our private matter could no longer be wholly private.

The pain of the long journey since 2006 was about to be renewed.

John has spoken in a long on-camera interview I hope you watch. Admitting one’s mistakes is a hard thing for anyone to do, and I am proud of the courage John showed by his honesty in the face of shame. The toll on our family of news helicopters over our house and reporters in our driveway is yet unknown. But now the truth is out, and the repair work that began in 2006 will continue. I ask that the public, who expressed concern about the harm John’s conduct has done to us, think also about the real harm that the present voyeurism does and give me and my family the privacy we need at this time.

Like taking a job at a hedge fund to learn about poverty, he needed to have an affair so he can lecture us about adultry.

The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.