1. #1 Fiction Reading Among Enemies. 
    Reading is cool. Sonnabend do you read much non-fiction? I miss reading fiction, there's something about being taken away in a book, something about pages that seem to turn themselves through you, something about the truth that can be revealed through the fiction. I love it.

Still, lately, I've been obsessed with non-fiction or non-narrative books. Philosophy, theology, psychology and psychoanalysis, stuff of that sort are my thing right now.

Sonnabend
    Reading is cool. Sonnabend do you read much non-fiction? I miss reading fiction, there's something about being taken away in a book, something about pages that seem to turn themselves through you, something about the truth that can be revealed through the fiction. I love it.
    I read a lot of non fiction, believe me. Right now I am on holidays, and the object of the exercise right now, for me at least, is OUTSIDE, fresh air, walking. doing things I haven't had time to do.

My job is demanding and stressful...this is more or less a sanity break.

Tomorrow is a day at the shopping centre (called Westfields) I got a gift voucher recently, so I intend to get myself a few things, have lunch at the AWESOME food court they have on the mezzanine level, and spend time away from home.

Weather has improved, still cold, and IF the weather permits, on the weekend I will go to Taronga Zoo for the day.

I'll take the camera and post a few shots of the harbour...Sydney is a beautiful city.

Still, lately, I've been obsessed with non-fiction or non-narrative books. Philosophy, theology, psychology and psychoanalysis, stuff of that sort are my thing right now.
    Weinberg's "A world at arms"...get a copy sometime and get through it, one of the most accurate and comprehensive views of WW1 I've seen in a long time.

I'm reading 'Sarum', personally. Very compelling. ;)

I'm trying to read Batman comic books.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

i need books
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...