1. #1 My mad, mad Ab Fab life 
    To the viewers it was Absolutely Fabulous, a television sitcom about Edina, Patsy and their new age antics; to Josh Howie it was Absolutely Real – he is the son of Lynne Franks, the PR guru who inspired the Edina character played by Jennifer Saunders.

Now Howie, a stand-up comedian, has described what life was like growing up in the world of Ab Fab.

He claims he had to convert to Buddhism while still at primary school and to chant whenever he wanted something.

At 16, he lived with North American Indians and was renamed “Blackhawk” by his mother. At another point, Franks, who was going through a hip-hop phase, convinced her son he was black. He was then treated by a “psychic therapist” to rid him of this misconception.

He also claims that at 18 he was made to join his mother and a “midwife” in a spa bath, all of them naked, for a “rebirthing” ritual.

Howie recalled last week: “It [Absolutely Fabulous] was quite painful to watch. This was her [my mother’s] life. It was like watching a documentary.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4449541.ece

That poor, poor guy....

And I LOVE AbFab.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    That poor, poor guy....

And I LOVE AbFab.
    The very thought of going through a nekkid ritual with either of my parents makes me shudder. :(

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    The very thought of going through a nekkid ritual with either of my parents makes me shudder. :(
    Can parents actually get nekkid? The thought is horrifying and mine are dead. :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Can parents actually get nekkid? The thought is horrifying and mine are dead. :eek:
    Ugh! she is not aging well!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.