1. #1 Heard from an old friend today... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    One of my ex co-workers from my last job down here gave me a call today right before we headed out to BJ's. John and his wife got me hooked up with the Sarasota Yacht Club and they are very nice people. I'd given him a call last night and he returned it.

Turns out they have purchased a 41 foot sailboat named the Glass Slipper which they are currently restoring down in Englewood,FL. Englewood is just a little south of where we are. John told me their plan is for him to work da day job for another 2 years or so and then retire. They are then thinking of sailing south to Costa Rica and....

We will have to go down and see their new BOAT (Bust Out Another Thousand). :D

He said they were working on the engine and the electrical system currently and they think they have another months work before they're going to bring her up to the Sarasota Yacht Club and maybe live on her full time.

It was nice to hear from them today and I hope to get some pics of their new toy.
    May the FORCE be with you!

That would be a nice life, a good peaceful way to retire!

Banned
    You are not fooling anyone; just trying to weasel your way back into the yacht club. :)

Good friends are hard to come by.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You are not fooling anyone; just trying to weasel your way back into the yacht club.

Good friends are hard to come by.

:D:D:D:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    One of my ex co-workers from my last job down here gave me a call today right before we headed out to BJ's. John and his wife got me hooked up with the Sarasota Yacht Club and they are very nice people. I'd given him a call last night and he returned it.

Turns out they have purchased a 41 foot sailboat named the Glass Slipper which they are currently restoring down in Englewood,FL. Englewood is just a little south of where we are. John told me their plan is for him to work da day job for another 2 years or so and then retire. They are then thinking of sailing south to Costa Rica and....

We will have to go down and see their new BOAT (Bust Out Another Thousand). :D

He said they were working on the engine and the electrical system currently and they think they have another months work before they're going to bring her up to the Sarasota Yacht Club and maybe live on her full time.

It was nice to hear from them today and I hope to get some pics of their new toy.
    My gosh that sounds neat. Can't wait to see pics of the boat!