Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Kind of like that un-duplicatable, non-observable, impossible, life-from-no-life Big Bang Theory?
    Exactly! Same thing goes for that god who has no evidence to support its existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Exactly! Same thing goes for that god who has no evidence to support its existence.
    Both require faith. When evolutionists proclaim their theory does not require faith I have to laugh a little inside.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Both require faith. When evolutionists proclaim their theory does not require faith I have to laugh a little inside.
    The theory of evolution is supported by a lot of evidence. Speculation that a god created the Universe is not supported by evidence.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Kind of like that un-duplicatable, non-observable, impossible, life-from-no-life Big Bang Theory?
    The Big Bang theory is based on many observations about the Universe. And, using the Large Hadron Collider, scientists will soon recreate the conditions present about one billionth of a second after the start of the Big Bang.
    Last edited by The Night Owl; 08-09-2008 at 11:04 AM.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

gator
    There are more stars in our galaxy than there are grains of sands in a giant dump truck bed. There are more galaxies in the universe than there are grains of sands on all the beaches of the earth.

Even the most improbable event has probably been replicated billions of times.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    There are more stars in our galaxy than there are grains of sands in a giant dump truck bed. There are more galaxies in the universe than there are grains of sands on all the beaches of the earth.

Excellent point.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    The Big Bang theory is based on many observations about the Universe. And, using the Large Hadron Collider, scientists are going to very soon recreate the conditions present about one billionth of a second after the start of the Big Bang.
    The Hadron Collider will perhaps expose the 'GOD 'particle and no doubt will just lead to yet another unknown .You place a lot of faith in a bunch of people groping about in the dark and pontificating on what you call science,your science is only useful in explaining what was created and perhaps why.

Has it ever occurred to your young mind to examine the symmetry in creation.How so called random creation seems to interlock and augment previous particles ? Are they really random unrelated or unified into one whole.

The quest for the origin,the one unified particle,the pico_scopic impossible point source that all matter and energy sprung from is there back in the first finite moments of creation.All your scientists can do is to search for it.

The original op points to the symmetry of our solar system and the Universe as a whole.The universe expanding into nothingness as it goes on.

The cycle of solar creation forming new systems from dying solar masses.Have you ever wondered how the very iron in your blood and the carbon in your bones at one time existed in the core of a second stage solar mass and ,if large enough,causing it to exploded into Super_Nova.

Just what have we to do with stellar carbon and How can all of that be in our very bones interrelated and still be pure chance as your heathen and ignorant college instructors insist ?It's time you cast off your ignorance and open your eyes and your mind .

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post

Actually He left lots of clues as to his existence all across creation. I've detailed many here so look up some of my previous posts or perhaps read some of the books by Paul Davies (theoretical physist) or Francis Collins (Micro biologist specializing in DNA).

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    The Big Bang theory is based on many observations about the Universe. And, using the Large Hadron Collider, scientists are going to very soon recreate the conditions present about one billionth of a second after the start of the Big Bang.
    What caused the big bang?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post

Probabilities are not absolutes and logic may dictate that something is possible but that doesn't make it real. Probability and chance are just fancy words meaning ignorance of initial conditions.

C. S. Lewis