Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    I mostly just ignore him.
    You are begining to sound just like your mother,er ...sorry !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    You are begining to sound just like your mother,er ...sorry !
    Great. First I get her butt, now I get her voice. :D

Just a thought

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Patent Member
    Have you tried bleaching it out?

We've had success with bleach or Pine-sol, limited success with vinegar or baking soda (works for some female cats, but no males.) I like Wool-ite's OxyClean carpet cleaner, also...it seems to take out more odor than any other carpet cleaner.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Get a ziplock bag large enough to hold the case.
    That last word should be CAT, not CASE.

Thanks for all the advice! I'll refrain from trading my cat in for a dog since I have two dogs already, and I'll keep from burning/bagging/killing/eating the animal. I'll try some of the home remedies, and if they don't work, i'll go to the store and get what some of you suggested.
    I'll add something signature worthy later...

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    Thanks for all the advice! I'll refrain from trading my cat in for a dog since I have two dogs already, and I'll keep from burning/bagging/killing/eating the animal. I'll try some of the home remedies, and if they don't work, i'll go to the store and get what some of you suggested.
    I was joking about the bleach.

Unless you're a fan of WWI chemical warfare, it is a combination best avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    I was joking about the bleach.

Unless you're a fan of WWI chemical warfare, it is a combination best avoided.
    Actually, on anything bleachable, bleach works best. It takes quite a bit more ammonia than could possibly be left to cause any kind of Chlorine Gas reaction.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    We've had success with bleach or Pine-sol, limited success with vinegar or baking soda (works for some female cats, but no males.) I like Wool-ite's OxyClean carpet cleaner, also...it seems to take out more odor than any other carpet cleaner.
    Woolite now has an Oxyclean cleaner that is specifically for pet stains and odors:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...4-beea5ea37f00