Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Actually, on anything bleachable, bleach works best. It takes quite a bit more ammonia than could possibly be left to cause any kind of Chlorine Gas reaction.
    You're probably right, but I'd rather be safe than sorry :D

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Actually, on anything bleachable, bleach works best. It takes quite a bit more ammonia than could possibly be left to cause any kind of Chlorine Gas reaction.
    My wife would beg to differ. She tried that once on something when I wasn't around and it was not a good deal. She asked me about it afterwards and I explained it to her. I advise caution with using bleach around any amount of cat pee.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    My wife would beg to differ. She tried that once on something when I wasn't around and it was not a good deal. She asked me about it afterwards and I explained it to her. I advise caution with using bleach around any amount of cat pee.
    Well, I once opened a bottle at work in which one of my "brilliant" nurses had mixed vinegar and bleach about 1/2 and 1/2. That was definitely not good. Even standing well away while dumping it, I had enough clorine gas in my room to make me sick for a couple days...my eyes, throat and lungs were burning. :(

However, I have used 10% bleach water to clean innumberable cat and dog pens, messes and accidents in various shelters, kennels and at home, without ever running into an exposure problem. As the PSP case has been laying about for quite some time, I would definitely feel comfortable tossing it in a washer full of water with a 1/2 cup of bleach. :)
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.