Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    At least we both agree that Meg Whitman is definitely a bitch.
    That is a pretty LAME response. Another bitch is going to put Senator Boxer out to pasture. Yea

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Dude,,, Why the flock does somebody who lives in New York City get so revved up and bendy over who becomes governor of California?

Also you are STILL kind of an inchoherant tool. Justy sayin'.
    Because the next thing that will happen is that Billionairess Bitch will be the Republican nominee for president! And conservatives, like myself, will be told once again to suck it up, put our tails between our legs and vote Republican because we have 'nowhere else to go'.

So I hope Governor Moonbeam wins. Schwarzenegger is another liberal Republican, and look at what a disaster he is. So I really don't think Governor Moonbeam is really capable of doing that much more damage.

Because the next thing that will happen is that Billionairess Bitch will be the Republican nominee for president! And conservatives, like myself, will be told once again to suck it up, put our tails between our legs and vote Republican because we have 'nowhere else to go'.

So I hope Governor Moonbeam wins. Schwarzenegger is another liberal Republican, and look at what a disaster he is. So I really don't think Governor Moonbeam is really capable of doing that much more damage.
    You act like the governor by himself is both executive and legislative.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    That is a pretty LAME response. Another bitch is going to put Senator Boxer out to pasture. Yea
    Although I'm very skeptical of Carly Fiorina, I'm supporting her for now, because she won a slew of socially conservative endorsements and I can't stand Barbara Boxer.

And Carly Fiorina doesn't seem like a bitch to me, so far.

Banned

Wrong...A pro choice candidate will not get the Repub nomination for Prez. That is a pipe dream of yours.

Secondly, Schwarz. is a RINO who is married to a Kennedy. So, what do you expect. However, the CA legislature is heavily dominated by Democrats and Env. nuts. There is just so much a Gov. can do. If she wins, I think that she will put her business accumen to work which might give the state a fighting chance. The way the loons in CA are going, they will have to file for bankruptcy soon.

Power CUer
    Although I'm very skeptical of Carly Fiorina, I'm supporting her for now, because she won a slew of socially conservative endorsements and I can't stand Barbara Boxer.

And Carly Fiorina doesn't seem like a bitch to me, so far.
    She doesn't care about abortion any more than I do, I guar-on-tee.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    She doesn't care about abortion any more than I do, I guar-on-tee.
    That's just one of the reasons why I'm skeptical of her. I can't stop wondering how she managed to win the support of several different pro-life organizations, along with the support of Senator Rick Santorum? Maybe she's just a slick businesswoman. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    You act like the governor by himself is both executive and legislative.
    That's how it's working out on the federal level Wei Wei!

Just Google "meg whitman abortion" and you'll get all the proof that you need.
    Listen, you are quickly becoming a tool. I could just as well google "Bush and 9/11" and come up with all sorts of fucking crazy websites. I wont do your work for you.

I asked you for proof of your claims. You refused to post any legit news links actually QUOTING her.

Now, I will ask you one more time because I am such a swell fucking guy. I want to see your sources of information that you are getting your so called information from.

Power CUer
    Or at least tell us why it even remotely matters. There's never going to be a time when California is not pro-choice.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken