1. #1 First tropical depression of the season may form from 92L 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I noticed yesterday a couple of the DUmmies were all aflutter about this.

An unusually large and well-developed African tropical wave for so early in the season has developed midway between the coast of Africa and South America. The storm was designated Invest 92L by the National Hurricane Center yesterday, and has a good chance of becoming the first tropical depression of the Atlantic hurricane season. Surface winds measured by the 8:23am EDT pass of the European ASCAT satellite revealed that 92L already has a closed surface circulation, though the circulation is large and elongated. Top winds seen by ASCAT were about 25 mph. METEOSAT visible satellite loops show a large and impressive circulation that is steadily consolidating, with spiral bands building inward towards center, and upper-level outflow beginning to be established to the northwest and north.

What I find interesting isn't the possible storm, hell it's June and Hurricane season has started, but almost glee I read in between the lines. "See...see...GLOBAL WARMING!!!"
    May the FORCE be with you!

Not just that, but the spill as well. As much as they rant and rave, they thrive off of destruction.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Sonnabend
    I can see WIlbur getting depressed..........:D

Shit . . . I wonder what kind of mess a Hurricane would make of the Obama spill . . . . :(
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Shit . . . I wonder what kind of mess a Hurricane would make of the Obama spill . . . . :(
    Well according to the Super Geniuses over at DU, either the entire state of FL will be turned into a "Dead Zone" or the oil in the storm will ignite and burn us all up.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Well according to the Super Geniuses over at DU, either the entire state of FL will be turned into a "Dead Zone" or the oil in the storm will ignite and burn us all up.
    oooooo a fire storm hurricane! :D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.