Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I posted the same pics at the Corvette forum I have been a member of since '02 and am getting slightly toasted there for being a traitor. Seems most of those guys consider it a 'chick car'. But I knew that was gonna happen. Those guys are very hard core. It would be like some long time member here announcing they were going to vote for Hillary. :eek:

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo View Post
    I posted the same pics at the Corvette forum I have been a member of since '02 and am getting slightly toasted there for being a traitor. Seems most of those guys consider it a 'chick car'. But I knew that was gonna happen. Those guys are very hard core. It would be like some long time member here announcing they were going to vote for Hillary. :eek:
    Yeah but the Corvette is still in the family; I used to autocross in the Corvette events held at Bronson Field, home of the Blue Angels. A great group of guys and I was one of the few non Corvette owners in my Z. One day I would like to buy a Corvette and make their Autocross circuit throughout the US. Would not care about winning; many of those guys are awesome in their driving skills and the courses that they run on are much faster than regular autocross courses.