Thread: BP Spills Coffee
Results 1 to 7 of 7
#1 BP Spills Coffee06-14-2010, 08:12 PMwhy do they remind me of democrats?????
[youtube]2AAa0gd7ClM[/youtube]Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
06-14-2010, 08:23 PM
- Join Date
- May 2008
- In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
Nice. I loved the Kevin Costner part. :DHey careful man! There's a beverage here!
06-15-2010, 10:15 AM
Several things missing:
- Obama administration giving BP a safe coffee-handling award prior to the spill.
- Obama taking money from them for having looked the other way when the coffee was delivered, followed by:
- Intercut shots of Obama and other staff in the break room, playing foosball, hosting parties and otherwise ignoring the spill, then turning around and threatening to kick their asses (but not doing it).
- Bobby Jindal trying to walk in with a roll of paper towels, some Windex and a bucket of hot, soapy water to try to wipe up the spill and being told that he can't do it because, well... just because.
Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.
Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
#4 BP spills....06-15-2010, 11:43 PM
: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
06-15-2010, 11:48 PM
Do you even read this forum? Hmm?"The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|