Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I'm absolutely humiliated by him at this point, this is a huge event that billions of people globally would love to attend and a forum for all nations to come together and he is caught nodding off and checking his watch?

What a fucking disgrace, be a professional for once in your life.
    Keep a civil tongue for OUR President you Yet to Contribute To Society lowlife.
    Our President had just flown to Korea and spent the day with the troops here. He then flew to China. He had no break and little sleep. He actually still runs the country and has a demanding schedule he keeps while travelling.

You on the other hand probably feel exhausted after sleeping 10-12 hours and having to get up for an "early" 08:30 English as a Second Language class.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Keep a civil tongue for OUR President you Yet to Contribute To Society lowlife.
    Our President had just flown to Korea and spent the day with the troops here. He then flew to China. He had no break and little sleep. He actually still runs the country and has a demanding schedule he keeps while travelling.

You on the other hand probably feel exhausted after sleeping 10-12 hours and having to get up for an "early" 08:30 English as a Second Language class.
    Civil tongue my ass, the eyes of the world were on that event and whenever the camera went to him he was making an ass of himself. If "presidenting" is too hard and demanding for George he never should have ran... all he does with our global image is reinforce ourselves as lazy, apathetic morons.

And if you dont care what the rest of the world thinks of us I direct you to almost 7 years ago.

To have this man represent me globally is a disgrace, he isn't my president. I accept no responsibility in him having his position and I strive to distance myself from him as much as I can.
    Last edited by Eyelids; 08-09-2008 at 01:01 AM.

To have this man represent me globally is a disgrace, he isn't my president. I accept no responsibility in him having his position and I strive to distance myself from him as much as I can.
    So you've renounced your US Citizenship and have moved out of the country? Sorry Blinky, until you do these 2 actions, President Bush IS your president and will continue to be so. Stamping your feet and throwing a temper tantrum like the child you truly are does not change this. If you need help packing and leaving, I'm sure the fine people here at CU would help kick your sorry ass out the door, as it were.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    So you've renounced your US Citizenship and have moved out of the country? Sorry Blinky, until you do these 2 actions, President Bush IS your president and will continue to be so. Stamping your feet and throwing a temper tantrum like the child you truly are does not change this. If you need help packing and leaving, I'm sure the fine people here at CU would help kick your sorry ass out the door, as it were.
    I'm not going anywhere, but will not accept George Bush as my leader. He may be so formally but I dont recognize him as such. He is a black eye on America, and one of the biggest reasons Barack Obama will be our next president.

I'm not going anywhere, but will not accept George Bush as my leader. He may be so formally but I dont recognize him as such. He is a black eye on America, and one of the biggest reasons Barack Obama will be our next president.
    Well, I guess that's what makes me more mature than you Blinky, I can accept the fact that, if elected, Obama will be the leader of the US. I'm not a hate filled know nothing like you. I won't be stomping my feet and plugging my ears saying "la la la" like you do child.

Im not the one making fun of Chinese people because "LOLOOLLLL THEY HAVE SQUIANTY EYES N STUFF"
    No, you make fun of white suburban housewive that wash dishes.

BUBBA HATES BLACK PEOPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post

BUBBA HATES BLACK PEOPLE!!!
    Just wait for it...Eyelids will somehow find that post racist.

Typical liberal, " If I don'r recognize a fact, it isn't really a fact." George Bush IS YOUR President and leader whether you recognize it or not. The Euroweenies aren't busy denigrating OUR President while simultaneously allowing that an insignificant little boy like you doesn't count. You are an American. While that embarrasses me greatly, I accept the FACT that you are.

I must admit that admitting your U.S. citizenship makes me nauseous.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Im not the one making fun of Chinese people because "LOLOOLLLL THEY HAVE SQUIANTY EYES N STUFF"

You left-tards see racism everywhere.