Thread: George Bush barely staying awake during Opening Ceremony

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I'm absolutely humiliated by him at this point, this is a huge event that billions of people globally would love to attend and a forum for all nations to come together and he is caught nodding off and checking his watch?

What a fucking disgrace, be a professional for once in your life.
    Funny how the NBC cameras seemed to always catch him at a bad time. He was caught during the parade of nations checking his watch

Have you never nodded off But wait, you're perfect. I forgot. And then you're supposedly very young. W is 60. There could be a bit of jet lag involved.

You're exactly who I would think would start this thread.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Funny how the NBC cameras seemed to always catch him at a bad time. He was caught during the parade of nations checking his watch

Have you never nodded off But wait, you're perfect. I forgot. And then you're supposedly very young. W is 60. There could be a bit of jet lag involved.

You're exactly who I would think would start this thread.
    Pay him no heed.He is just a prototype little lberal wanabe twerpe.He will find fault where none exists if it furthers his political agendy.
    As a total failure in the use of common sense and who can tell just how far he can go !

To have this man represent me globally is a disgrace, he isn't my president. I accept no responsibility in him having his position and I strive to distance myself from him as much as I can.
    I'm absolutely humiliated by him at this point, this is a huge event that billions of people globally would love to attend and a forum for all nations to come together and he is caught nodding off and checking his watch?

What a fucking disgrace, be a professional for once in your life.
    Let me be the first to say hypocrite.
    Why would you be humiliated by him if he is not your president?

Patent Member
    I'm not going anywhere, but will not accept George Bush as my leader. He may be so formally but I dont recognize him as such. He is a black eye on America, and one of the biggest reasons Barack Obama will be our next president.
    How incredibly racist! Suggesting that a "black" eye is negative? How stereotypical can you get.

Now I know you're a honkey, you keep making racist statements like this!

Let's see..... which would be harder to resist, and which shows the more serious lack of control? Resisting grogginess after flying half way around the world, and listening to soothing Chinese music and light effects in a long ceremony in 100 degree heat, or resisting a chubby young intern who works for you and shows you her thong? Yeah, that's a hard one alright, and I'm not talking about slick willy's woody.
    Last edited by Lager; 08-09-2008 at 12:49 PM. Reason: spelling again, I'm typing too fast

President Bush is eagerly awaiting the start of the Summer Olympics, making history as the first president to attend this world athletic competition on foreign soil.

>>>SNIP

Bush has been trying to walk a tightrope in attending the games, wanting to avoid causing Beijing embarrassment during its two weeks on the world stage while also coming under pressure to use his visit to openly press China's leaders for greater religious tolerance and other freedoms. Chinese officials bristled when he met with Chinese activists at the White House last week.

"With this speech, Bush is trying to address two polar issues: easing the controversy created by those who oppose his visit during the Games and simultaneously maintaining America's strategy with China," said Yan Xuetong, an expert in U.S.-China relations at Beijing's prestigious Tsinghua University.

Making the repression issue timely, China has rounded up opponents ahead of the Olympics and slapped restrictions on journalists, betraying promises made when it landed the hosting rights.

I am very proud that our president has made history yet again, representing all the very best about our country. I am, however, very ashamed of our media for their absurd delight in airing only the most embarrassing footage they can find.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.