View Poll Results: Would you vote for Mike Huckabee over Obama for President? (See initial post)

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES: I would vote for Mike Huckabee in 2012

31 79.49%
  • NO: Mike Huckabee is not 'fiscally conservative' enough

8 20.51%

Thread: Huckabee vs Obama in 2012: Would any of you vote for Mike Huckabee?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Huckabee vs Obama in 2012: Would any of you vote for Mike Huckabee? 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Governor Mike Huckabee is a staunch social conservative, but he hasn't been well regarded for his fiscal policy as Governor of Arkansas. Huckabee is strongly pro-life and opposes gay marriage/civil unions/adoption, etc. But Mitt Romney pointed out that taxes went up slightly overall when Huckabee was governor, and Fred Thompson called Huckabee a "pro-life liberal" during the 2008 presidential campaign.

The poll question is: If Governor Mike Huckabee became the Republican nominee for president in 2012, and Obama remained the Democrat nominee, would you vote for Mike Huckabee for president?

In his favor, he wants to get rid of income tax.

Huckabee wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd vote for damned near any Republican who runs against hussein obama. I voted for mccain, who I thought was the worst possible choice.

Personally, I'd like to see Arizona gov Brewer run. I like the way she's fighting back. She's got guts.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Power CUer
    Not a great candidate (as he proved before), and definitely not a fiscal conservative, but yes, I would if that were the choice. I don't nitpick an imperfect candidate like some people who think it's the noble thing to do.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    I would vote for him but what we need is a fiscal conservative that will slice and dice agencies and the budget. You will not find that with old time politicians like Huck, Newt, Rommy, etc. It is just not in their DNA.
    The US should take note that Greece and Spain are being required to cut their budgets by approximately 6%.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    not no but Hail no.

At this point, I'd vote for Homer Simpson over O Blah Blah. Homer is dumb but at least he knows it. O Blah Blah deems himself smarter than everybody else, in spite of the mountains of evidence to the contrary. He even postures as smarter than the experts in various fields such as economics and oil companies.

This idiot must be defeated and thrown out with the rest of the RAT garbage over the next two elections.:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I don't like either of them, I want Mitch Daniels, Paul Ryan, or someone along those lines

I would most definitely vote for Huck over Barry.
    We know what Barry is all about, and this country can't take another 4 years of him.
    That is if we even make it to the 2012 elections. At the rate he's going we may not.

The only ones on this site that would vote for Barry are our handful of pet trolls.