View Poll Results: Would you vote for Mike Huckabee over Obama for President? (See initial post)

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES: I would vote for Mike Huckabee in 2012

31 79.49%
  • NO: Mike Huckabee is not 'fiscally conservative' enough

8 20.51%

Thread: Huckabee vs Obama in 2012: Would any of you vote for Mike Huckabee?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'll tell you where I'm willing to go to vote against Obama. I would vote for my ex-wife over Obama.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by DU+NU_Reject View Post
    Topcat is back!;)

I did use this as my pic for awhile

:p
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DU+NU_Reject View Post
    I knew there was a reason why I liked the "Snake flag" from Continental Congress America

!:; <--- thumbs up
    Put all Hucks little accomplishments in AR on a blank sheet of paper without distinguishing him as a conservative and he's no different than Bill Clinton.

Loves to Tax and spend: Raised taxes more than any AR Governor ever. Then lied about it
    For illegal immigration. Plus public benefits, plus amnesty.
    Increased AR public school budget and endorsed by the NEA
    Thinks the federal government should get involved with things like obesity, and smoking bans.
    Oh, and he likes to release serial rapists from prison

Yet people say they are going to hold their noses and support this idiot if he's up against Hussein Hope-n'change.

With the country in the mess it is now, we don't need someone with these type failed ideas running the country.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Mark my words: If the Republican Party is stupid enough to put up Huckabee in 2012, Obama will be re-elected.

There are only 2 ways The Messiah will have a second term in office: The economy turning around (which is unlikely at this point) or the GOP tossing a lame duck like Huck at the voter (which could definitely happen).

Discussions like this show me time and time again why I left the GOP. Steele is a turd, they've got no spine in congress (Barton deserved backup, not a back-hand) and they still think douchebags like Pawlenty or Rick Perry sound like good choices to run against Obummer. I'll put even money on them screwing the pooch in 2012. The GOP establishment is just too damn stupid.
    Last edited by marinejcksn; 06-21-2010 at 01:53 PM.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Mark my words: If the Republican Party is stupid enough to put up Huckabee in 2012, Obama will be re-elected. Rally behind this turd, you dumb ass GOP and watch your chances go up in smoke.
    Huck does not stand a chance of getting the nomination and Obama does not stand a chance of getting re-elected. 12 million unemployed are not going to come back to work in a little over 2 years. The Presidency will be about "the economy stupid" along with jobs, debt, taxes, etc. I am afraid someone worse than Huck will get the nomination and that candidate is Mitt Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Huck does not stand a chance of getting the nomination and Obama does not stand a chance of getting re-elected. 12 million unemployed are not going to come back to work in a little over 2 years. The Presidency will be about "the economy stupid" along with jobs, debt, taxes, etc. I am afraid someone worse than Huck will get the nomination and that candidate is Mitt Romney.
    Right on both counts, my friend.

Romney is another one that pisses me off. He gets the nom and I'm voting Libertarian like '08. So what if they don't have a snowball's chance in Hell; I'm not choosing between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich again.

Power CUer
    Discussions like this show me time and time again why I left the GOP. Steele is a turd, they've got no spine in congress (Barton deserved backup, not a back-hand) and they still think douchebags like Pawlenty or Rick Perry sound like good choices to run against Obummer. I'll put even money on them screwing the pooch in 2012. The GOP establishment is just too damn stupid.
    They do have a talent for "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory".
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    They do have a talent for "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory".
    2010 and 2012 are the Republican Party's to lose. Democrats haven't been this unpopular in decades. The Messiah makes Bubba look like the Gipper.

Banned
    Right on both counts, my friend.

Romney is another one that pisses me off. He gets the nom and I'm voting Libertarian like '08. So what if they don't have a snowball's chance in Hell; I'm not choosing between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich again.
    Here is what I think Obama will do after the Nov. election.
    Decimate the military...pull out of Iraq and Afgan
    Scale back and scrap weapon systems
    Reduce our nukes
    Close Gitmo
    In less than 2 years Obama has transformed our country into a paper tiger plus our friends and enemies see him as a lightweight. In order to please his base, he is gonna have to do all those things before the 012 elections.

I don't know how we will be able to stand another 2 years of Obama's military and foreign policy which is way worse than Jimmy Carter. This is my NUMBER 1 CONCERN. So, I would vote for a Turd Sandwich (Rommy or Huck) over Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    Mike Huckabee is a REAL conservative. He's just not your 'version' of a conservative, because he is a 'moderate' on the fiscal issues, which I can accept - so long as he doesn't become a fiscal liberal
    but that's the danger with moderates. It's too easy for them to be swayed to that stance. I like Huckabee, and I'd vote for a steaming pile of dog crap over Dr. Zero...but as president there's no way in hell I want Huckabee in the White House.:eek: