View Poll Results: Would you vote for Mike Huckabee over Obama for President? (See initial post)

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES: I would vote for Mike Huckabee in 2012

31 79.49%
  • NO: Mike Huckabee is not 'fiscally conservative' enough

8 20.51%

Thread: Huckabee vs Obama in 2012: Would any of you vote for Mike Huckabee?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Right-Wing Conspirator View Post
    at first I didn't care, but now I'm against gay marriage, but only because I'm sick to death of having the radical gay agenda shoved in my face.

...I get it, you're a sick, depraved pervert. I'm happy for you. Just keep it to yourself.
    I agree. And I would also like to add that if you're going to be gay, do it in private and leave the children out of it! 5th and 6th graders don't need to be learning about "Heather's Two Mommies" or "Daddy's Roommate" in school.

Quote Originally Posted by Right-Wing Conspirator View Post
    at first I didn't care, but now I'm against gay marriage, but only because I'm sick to death of having the radical gay agenda shoved in my face.

...I get it, you're a sick, depraved pervert. I'm happy for you. Just keep it to yourself.
    I agree with you on gay marriage - but I see no reason to oppose civil unions.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

If Obama doesn't get his shit together in the next 2 years I'll vote for a specific 3rd party in 2012. They may not get elected but I'd rather stand by my ethical virtues than just playing "GO TEAM" and trying to "beat the other side".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    If Obama doesn't get his shit together in the next 2 years I'll vote for a specific 3rd party in 2012. They may not get elected but I'd rather stand by my ethical virtues than just playing "GO TEAM" and trying to "beat the other side".
    The Magic Negro is doing just the opposite of what entrepreneurs are looking for and that is stability and tax relief. No one knows how much health care is going to increase their cost of doing business. The dumb ass is trying to push cap and tax thru Congress. Both of these programs are job killers. Traders in the stock market love volatility; new and established business owners do not.

Good for you. And please let me know if you need any help convincing other of your ilk to do the same. I am more than willing to do my part to help you guys in the Communist Party rally voters.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Better get ready then.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Good for you. And please let me know if you need any help convincing other of your ilk to do the same. I am more than willing to do my part to help you guys in the Communist Party rally voters.
    Unfortunately, I agree. The only way for conservatives to even have a chance of getting their agenda through is to work within the Republican Party and get rid of those RINO, Rockefeller, "Country Club" Republicans who are only interested in the size of their own bank accounts. They ruined the party of Ronald Reagan.

I used to believe in voting third party, myself. And although I could never vote for any socially liberal Republican, voting third party historically allows for the DemocRAT to win.

Today's Republican Party is slowly making progress. There have been quite a few REAL conservatives nominated as Republicans this year in statewide races.