1. #1 Olbermann Quits Daily Kos After Being Bashed For Criticizing Obama's Oil Speech Read 
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/lachlan...mann-quits-kos

When the vitriol is too much for Keith Olbermann, something is seriously wrong.

The MSNBC prime time anchor parted ways with the far-left Web site Daily Kos on Wednesday, citing the site's apparent unflinching, see-no-evil attitude towards President Obama, and the omnipresence of wild leftist conspiracy theories there.

"You want Cheerleaders? Hire the Buffalo Jills," Olbermann wrote. "You want diaries with conspiracy theories, go nuts. If you want this site the way it was even a year ago, let me know and I'll be back."

The divorce came after Kossacks relentlessly railed on Olbermann for having the gall to criticize their dear leader for his let-down of a national address on Tuesday. He took to his Twitter account to defend the decision.

Olbermann's explanation apparently did not satisfy the Kossacks, one of whom wrote that Olbermann had "transformed from Edward Murrow wannabe to a clown."

But what really got Olbermann riled up were some of the comments on that post. The one that he chose to highlight accused him and his MSNBC superiors of fabricating their outrage over the president's address in an attempt to improve ratings.

That Keith did not appreciate. And now he's gone. Are you happy, Kossacks?

:D Even the Left doesn't want him.....................
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

The eating of their own begins. We're winning, folks. My only fear is that the GOP will do something to screw this momentum up.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The eating of their own begins. We're winning, folks. My only fear is that the GOP will do something to screw this momentum up.
    If the rino's hold sway then they will screw up the momentum.
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warpig View Post
    The truth hurts cause Oblerdink is a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by warpig View Post
    What needs to be done is that the GOP should sit bck and watch the feeding frenzy. The entire conservative movement should tone it down. The libs and Democrats have enough rope to hang themselves 10 times over and we should let them. And to top it off, they're starting to eat their own. Better put, they are beginning to implode. They are proving every conservative pundit right with each passing day. And the left wonders why Rush and company gets such high ratings.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    What needs to be done is that the GOP should sit bck and watch the feeding frenzy. The entire conservative movement should tone it down. The libs and Democrats have enough rope to hang themselves 10 times over and we should let them. And to top it off, they're starting to eat their own. Better put, they are beginning to implode. They are proving every conservative pundit right with each passing day. And the left wonders why Rush and company gets such high ratings.
    True but what gets me is when Obama or Democrats put a foot in their mouth dumb asses like Newt, Huck, Rommy, etc. come to their defenses. For example, Newt stating that Pelosi is a nice person. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    True but what gets me is when Obama or Democrats put a foot in their mouth dumb asses like Newt, Huck, Rommy, etc. come to their defenses. For example, Newt stating that Pelosi is a nice person. WTF.
    With all apologies to the seasoned citizens here, because those who've been here a while know how much I love and appreciate everyone on the site, I've gotta say something:

The Republican Party has too many members over the age of 70 who seem to be going senile.

It's just an observation. I went to a Conservative leadership conference in Harrisburg Pa, the median age in attendence had to be pushing 80 and many of these people were RINOs and Party bigwigs. A great portion of people there were birthers, thought BO was a secet muslim, etc. The dunce cap party was in grand attendence.

Granted, there are some true Conservatives in the GOP but they lack a Reagan-type leader who can articulate the message and rally freedom lovers from following entitlement giveaway liberal lemmings off the cliff.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke