Hybrid View

1. #1 Where I worked today!! 
    The house I will be working in for the next week or so is 10K square feet, with 3k of that being garage space!! The house has been in the making for a year and a half. Now this garage is no ordinary garage. This is an "indoor garage", with heat... 2 levels with the height being like a gymnasium. These garages are so big that they seem like a rollerskating rink! A steel, red painted railing overlooks the bottom level. The flooring will be a poured rubber type floor. A huge flight of carpeted steps leads to the upper level. The garage will hold a collection of Ferrari's (7 I think), and I forget the other car model that will be on display. The finished basement has a large room that has windows looking out into the garage. When I first saw the windows, I thought.. how odd.. windows to a garage??? What kind of view is that?

I might snap a few pics of the garage when I finish the job. I've only ever seen garages like this on MTV's "Cribs" show. In addition to the display garage, there is a functional garage.. probably a 4 car garage or so.

The house gets all white wool carpeting throughout the carpet areas upstairs. I will probably install it in my socks.. or with booties on. You just look at this carpeting and it gets dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    The house I will be working in for the next week or so is 10K square feet, with 3k of that being garage space!! The house has been in the making for a year and a half. Now this garage is no ordinary garage. This is an "indoor garage", with heat... 2 levels with the height being like a gymnasium. These garages are so big that they seem like a rollerskating rink! A steel, red painted railing overlooks the bottom level. The flooring will be a poured rubber type floor. A huge flight of carpeted steps leads to the upper level. The garage will hold a collection of Ferrari's (7 I think), and I forget the other car model that will be on display. The finished basement has a large room that has windows looking out into the garage. When I first saw the windows, I thought.. how odd.. windows to a garage??? What kind of view is that?

I might snap a few pics of the garage when I finish the job. I've only ever seen garages like this on MTV's "Cribs" show. In addition to the display garage, there is a functional garage.. probably a 4 car garage or so.

The house gets all white wool carpeting throughout the carpet areas upstairs. I will probably install it in my socks.. or with booties on. You just look at this carpeting and it gets dirty.
    Wonder who's going to live there? It's very interesting, can't even imagine a house like that. Obviously those people don't have dogs or kids with all that white carpet.

Please post some pics if you can. What does the exterior of the home look like?

Oh, yeah - we need pics. :D