Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    WHICH. STATE. DO. YOU. LIVE. IN???????
    New Jersey. Okay? Happy now?

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I agree, I also think Crist is now officially a democrat! The guy does look which way the wind is blowing!
    Crist is following in the footsteps of Specturd. It's all about their own power and not about the issues. Fuck em.
    Last edited by PoliCon; 06-23-2010 at 01:10 AM.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Crist is following in the footsteps of Specturd. It's all about their own power and not about the issues. Fuck em.
    I wish that Charlie Crist would have done the honorable thing and endorsed Marco Rubio. Rubio won fair and square. It almost seems as if Crist is self-serving, like Specturd. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    Yeah, now STFU about Govenor elections that have absolutely nothing to do with the state of New Jersey. You don't have a clue about what is happening in California or Florida and your opinion about them is neither wanted or needed. Deal with the problems in your own state before you rant on about other state's politics that have absolutely no bearing on your life.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I wish that Charlie Crist would have done the honorable thing and endorsed Marco Rubio. Rubio won fair and square. It almost seems as if Crist is self-serving, like Specturd. :mad:
    Seems??? Rest assured he is. This is all about his own power. That and spite. He's gonna make sure that if he doesn't get the job - neither will Rubio.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Ok, and just how am I, a resident of California, supposed to influence an election in Florida?

Also, what state do you live in?
    You could talk bad about him on the internet?
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

I'm convinced that this Mike person is a sock puppet sent by the DU.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Not especially. Even with Chris Christie, you're still overtaxed, underserved and surrounded by liberals. My sympathies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    You could talk bad about him on the internet?
    Well, yes, actually, but that's not all. There are things that we can do, and since this is a senate race, it does affect all of us. First, campaign contributions can help Rubio get his message out. If you have some bucks and feel like sticking it to Crist, you can contribute to Rubio's campaign (especially since Crist refused to return donations made by Republicans with the understanding that he would remain a Republican). Second, finding media outlets that are trying to whitewash Crist's record and posting comments that accurately reflect his lack of principles without being inflammatory can turn some voters away from him. Third, ridicule is a great tool, and while Crist is certainly a tool in his own right, it can't hurt to keep up the pressure. You never know what will go viral. Have at him!
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm convinced that this Mike person is a sock puppet sent by the DU.
    I am a social conservative, okay? I don't vote for pro-abortion Republicans like Christine Toad Witless or Doug Forrester.

I also oppose Meg Whitman, because the next step will be a run for president, where Meg will suddenly flip-flop on abortion and gay rights, like that phoney Mitt Romney, and possibly win the GOP nomination after she plays social conservatives for fools like Romney did. Thanks, but no thanks!

I am a social conservative, okay? I don't vote for pro-abortion Republicans like Christine Toad Witless or Doug Forrester.

I also oppose Meg Whitman, because the next step will be a run for president, where Meg will suddenly flip-flop on abortion and gay rights, like that phoney Mitt Romney, and possibly win the GOP nomination after she plays social conservatives for fools like Romney did. Thanks, but no thanks!
    So you'd rather inflict Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown upon the citizens of California a second time? Wow, you are truly an idiot. I lived through his first term. I have no desire to live through a second. If Moonbeam does win, the problems that California has today will be nothing compared to what they will be under Moonbeam's rule. Abortion here in California is not an issue but you can't seem to get that through your thick skull to that one track mind of yours.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf