Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Stop Charlie Crist! 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Charlie Crist and Marco Rubio are virtually tied in the Florida race for US Senate, according to the latest Rasmussen poll. Crist originally ran as a Republican in the Florida GOP primaries, but switched to independent when he was losing badly to Rubio.

Crist is now courting DemocRATS in his bid to win the Florida Senate seat. Marco Rubio is a REAL conservative. We need to stop Charlie Crist from winning that Senate seat, because even though he is now an 'independent', he will probably end up becoming just another schill for liberal DemocRATS if he wins.

Ok, and just how am I, a resident of California, supposed to influence an election in Florida?

Also, what state do you live in?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    Charlie Crist and Marco Rubio are virtually tied in the Florida race for US Senate, according to the latest Rasmussen poll. Crist originally ran as a Republican in the Florida GOP primaries, but switched to independent when he was losing badly to Rubio.

Crist is now courting DemocRATS in his bid to win the Florida Senate seat. Marco Rubio is a REAL conservative. We need to stop Charlie Crist from winning that Senate seat, because even though he is now an 'independent', he will probably end up becoming just another schill for liberal DemocRATS if he wins.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar

I think most people here would agree with you that Rubio is a far better Candidate.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    I think most people here would agree with you that Rubio is a far better Candidate.
    Thank you. Of course, fettpett will continue to call me a 'troll' no matter what I post. He can't debate. He only knows how to flame like a 12 year old. I wouldn't be surprised if he really IS a 12 year old.

Thank you. Of course, fettpett will continue to call me a 'troll' no matter what I post. He can't debate. He only knows how to flame like a 12 year old. I wouldn't be surprised if he really IS a 12 year old.
    what are you smoking? you're the one posting inflammatory posts about candidates because you don't like something they have a stance on. You've repeatedly ignored posts asking you to post links and support your arguments, instead have acted like a little brat.

I'm actually not very good at flaming. However you've made it pretty easy.

also, I'm 27 and have 3 kids, quit acting like a little troll and people will start treating you better

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    I agree, I also think Crist is now officially a democrat! The guy does look which way the wind is blowing!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    what are you smoking? you're the one posting inflammatory posts about candidates because you don't like something they have a stance on. You've repeatedly ignored posts asking you to post links and support your arguments, instead have acted like a little brat.
    Not only that, he doesn't have the ability to answer a simple question. Which state he lives in.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

WHICH. STATE. DO. YOU. LIVE. IN???????

I'll post stuff and comment on stuff from both Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and some Illionis . A) Cause I'm from Wisconsin and still have a lot of family over there and B) I live in Michigan and got screwed by the dipshits in Lansing, especially Ms Jenny C) I use to work in Indiana and lived right over the boarder and D) Lived right over the boarder from Illinois in WI, plus Chicago is kinda the "Centeral Hub" of the region. I've got a stake in all 4 states of some kind, and a lot of it affects me directly or indirectly.

This little pipsqueek can't even defend himself properly or answer questions asked directly to him