1. #1 UFC 116: Brock Lesnar Is Back, Should Be Better Than Ever 
    This is just scary. Doctors say that Lesnar's diverticulitis has been affecting him for years? He was only at aroud 60% when he won the heavyweight title from Frank Mir, an experiences mixed martial artist , in only his 4th professional fight? If that is true, this man is nothing short of a genetic freak.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...tter-than-ever

Does THAT look like sick man?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

I'll be watching at my son-in-laws house next saturday and I'll be rootring for Shane Carwin! Never liked Lesnar after his little victory speech from the Mir fight!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I'll be watching at my son-in-laws house next saturday and I'll be rootring for Shane Carwin! Never liked Lesnar after his little victory speech from the Mir fight!
    I'll be right there with you, dude. I don't like Lesnar at all. He's a poor sport, that tattoo is totally gay, I'm tired of him saying "I am the UFC heavyweight champion"...and Fedor lost last night.

Actually, I'm not that worried. The heavyweight division in the UFC is loaded now. Brock may be able to beat Carwin next weekend, but can he beat Dos Santos and Velasquez? He'll be lucky to have that belt this time next year. If I were Dana White, I'd make him have this fight and 2 others before the end of the year for all the time he took off.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

Hell, I like Lesnar. I thought his speech after the Mir fight was hilarious. Mir talked aolt of shit leading up to that fight, just to get his face caved in.

Like him or not, if what we've seen so far is not a healthy Brock Lesnar, a Brock Lesnar at 100% is a scary thing.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Hell, I like Lesnar. I thought his speech after the Mir fight was hilarious. Mir talked aolt of shit leading up to that fight, just to get his face caved in.

Like him or not, if what we've seen so far is not a healthy Brock Lesnar, a Brock Lesnar at 100% is a scary thing.
    I occasionally watch these guys fight but I can tell you from experience the Dr. is the one that is full of shit. Diverticulitis will let you know in a hurry if there is a problem. Get hit on the left side and you are going down in big time pain. Don't bet the house on what this fool Dr. is spouting.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I occasionally watch these guys fight but I can tell you from experience the Dr. is the one that is full of shit. Diverticulitis will let you know in a hurry if there is a problem. Get hit on the left side and you are going down in big time pain. Don't bet the house on what this fool Dr. is spouting.
    I'm not putting too much faith in it. Looking forward to the fight, though.

Son of a bitch bastards! If Corwin woulda just let brock up after the first beating he woulda won!!! Gaddang refs woulda stopped that ground and pound for anybody else! Corwin vs, Lesnar II coming soon! I'll take Carwin again!!!

Oh yea! Fight of the night! Leben against the elvis of japan!! Leben was fighting with his eyes closed in the second round!! The most dangerous guy in the UFC when the chips are down!