1. #1 Biden: We Can't Recover All the Jobs Lost 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    It's so comforting we have "Leaders" telling us this!!!

Vice President Joe Biden gave a stark assessment of the economy today, telling an audience of supporters, "there's no possibility to restore 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession." (Translation: Barack and I don't have a clue how to do it. Even though we kinda inferred we did. So he sent me out here today to tell you losers who voted for us the truth, at least the truth if Democrats are in power.)

Appearing at a fundraiser with Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wisc.) in Milwaukee, the vice president remarked that by the time he and President Obama took office in 2008, the gross domestic product had shrunk and hundreds of thousands of jobs had been lost.
    (Gee Joe, that never happens!!! You smuck, it's called an economic cycle. Moron.)

"We inherited a godawful mess," he said, adding there was "no way to regenerate $3 trillion that was lost. Not misplaced, lost."
    (Ahhh...I think Joe may have forgotten something...TAX.)
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Nearly every other Democrat elected inherited a growing economy, and nearly every Repbulican inherited one in decline. Now, thanks to Democrat control of the Washington agenda since 2006 and a liberal spending policy either supported by or not stopped by Bush, the Bamster is one of the few Democrats who actually had a shrinking economy when he took over.

Seem's the liberal policies can't actually help the economy, they need to inherit a good and growing economy in order to have any chance of having a positive economic record.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Nearly every other Democrat elected inherited a growing economy, and nearly every Repbulican inherited one in decline. Now, thanks to Democrat control of the Washington agenda since 2006 and a liberal spending policy either supported by or not stopped by Bush, the Bamster is one of the few Democrats who actually had a shrinking economy when he took over.

Seem's the liberal policies can't actually help the economy, they need to inherit a good and growing economy in order to have any chance of having a positive economic record.
    Translation...Democrats could f...up a soup sandwich.