Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Billionairess B* Is Pro-Illegal Alien! 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    The thing that REALLY scares me the MOST about the California Gubernatorial election is the phrase, "Republican Presidential Nominee, Meg Whitman".

Having said that, you all should know that Meg Whitman has always been AGAINST the recent Arizona immigration law, AND she has always been AGAINST Proposition 187, which was a 1994 ballot initiative that prevented illegal aliens from receiving public social services from California taxpayer dollars.

Go ahead and call me DU Troll. I'm used to it. But I will always continue my fight against phony Republican candidates, like Meg Whitman, who are really wolves in sheeps clothing.

Want proof?

Here's an excerpt from an article posted on The Miami Herald website:
    "....Whitman maintained her opposition to Arizona's tough new anti-immigration law and to Proposition 187, a 1994 initiative that sought to deny public services to illegal immigrants."

...And here's the link to an article called, Primary over, California's Whitman foresaking GOP right:
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/2...s-whitman.html

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    The thing that REALLY scares me the MOST about the California Gubernatorial election is the phrase, "Republican Presidential Nominee, Meg Whitman".
    The only time I've ever heard that phrase is in this post, from you.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The only time I've ever heard that phrase is in this post, from you.
    I'd vote for her just because she is not Jerry Brown.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Hmmm, commenting on a govenors race that has absolutly no effect on you. Why don't you just put a "Jerry Brown for Govenor" add in your signature and complete your journey to the DUmb side. Once again you show your complete ignorance of the state of politics here in California, and in general for that matter.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Exactly, I've live through one term of Moonbeam's rule. I have no desire for a second.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Look, I can't stand Governor Moonbeam either. In fact, I think he could be a borderline lunatic. But the thought of "Republican Presidential Nominee Meg Whitman" frightens me even more!

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Just because she would like to run, and be in the primaries, does NOT in anyway mean she'll be the GOP candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    Look, I can't stand Governor Moonbeam either. In fact, I think he could be a borderline lunatic. But the thought of "Republican Presidential Nominee Meg Whitman" frightens me even more!
    And if that happens, which I seriously doubt, deal with it then. Right now, considering the pathetic state of affairs currently in California, the only choice we have here is Meg Whitman. The alternative will wreck this state for years to come. You're not going to get a conservative elected here in California for govenor and that's a fact. I don't like it but we have to take what we get here and if you lived here you'd understand.

And one more thing....if you can't stand Govenor Moonbeam why did you start a thread stating, and I quote....

Quote Originally Posted by mike128
    MEG WHITMAN SUCKS!! I Hope Governor Moonbeam Wins!
    LINK

Sure sounds like someone's lying when they say they can't stand someone when earlier they endorse that same person by saying they hope they win the govenorship.
    Last edited by Zathras; 06-28-2010 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I'd vote for her just because mike128 doesn't like her.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I'd vote for her just because mike128 doesn't like her.
    Same here. The stupid in mike128 is strong.

I would vote for a person that has ran a business over a career politician 999.999 out of a million times. Moonbeam is not one of those rare birds.