Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    You know, some of you truly amaze me. I'm supposed to be 'stupid' for not supporting a billionairess liberal like Meg Whitman, and yet some of you would rather let Hussein win a second term than vote for Mike Huckabee.

Who's really being stupid??
    Most of us are just not interested in any of the three as presidential material. Gimme someone like Mike Pence over Whitman or Hucabee.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Most of us are just not interested in any of the three as presidential material. Gimme someone like Mike Pence over Whitman or Hucabee.
    Daniels, Pence, Ryan, McDonnell, Thune would all make much better candidates than any of those 3

In Fact a Thune/Ryan or Pence/Ryan would be awesome tickets

Banned
    I think Palin is our best candidate. Repubs need a candidate that will turn DC on it's heels. I also like the new NJ Governor. Someone that is a plain spoken conservative that has fire in their belly. Wimps like Huck, Mitt, Newt just can not get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I'd vote for her just because she is not Jerry Brown.
    Damn straight.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I'd vote for her just because she is not Jerry Brown.
    This is the exact reason why I'm voting for her. Is she perfect? No, but she's a lot better than the alternative Moonbeam. Despite what DUmbass128 feels (not thinks as he's incapable of doing that inteligently) there is no such thing as the perfect candidate.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I think Palin is our best candidate. Repubs need a candidate that will turn DC on it's heels.
    I just don't see her making good decisions. Not that many of our presidents have lately. Personally, my ideal candidate would be a small business owner/start-up founder who grew his company, over a few decades, from 10-20 employees into a large multi-national corporation with tens of thousands of employees.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    I just don't see her making good decisions. Not that many of our presidents have lately. Personally, my ideal candidate would be a small business owner/start-up founder who grew his company, over a few decades, from 10-20 employees into a large multi-national corporation with tens of thousands of employees.
    She made good decisions as Gov. of AK plus I will put her accomplishments up against any Governor including Bill Clinton. Tell me, what politicians knows more about energy than any of those dunces in DC? She has gone after corruption , balanced the budget, gave refunds back to taxpayers and had a very high approval rating when she left.office.

A Palin/Christie would be great. We need a couple of pit bulls in there to root out waste and abuse, lower taxes, cut government spending, etc. I don't see anyone other than those two that have the PASSION to do those things. Without passion and determination to make drastic changes, we will wind up with a little patch here and a little patch there that will not amount to a hill of beans.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    She made good decisions as Gov. of AK plus I will put her accomplishments up against any Governor including Bill Clinton. Tell me, what politicians knows more about energy than any of those dunces in DC? She has gone after corruption , balanced the budget, gave refunds back to taxpayers and had a very high approval rating when she left.office.

A Palin/Christie would be great. We need a couple of pit bulls in there to root out waste and abuse, lower taxes, cut government spending, etc. I don't see anyone other than those two that have the PASSION to do those things. Without passion and determination to make drastic changes, we will wind up with a little patch here and a little patch there that will not amount to a hill of beans.
    People hear what the liberal media says so many times that they start believing it, even conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    lPersonally, my ideal candidate would be a small business owner/start-up founder who grew his company
    Doesn't have thousands of employees, but Pat Toomey built a pretty successful restaurant business after he left congress because of his own voluntary term limits. That sentence right there makes him more eligible than most politicians in Washington. 97% all time rating from the ACU and a damn nice guy. I wouldn't say ready for 2012 (he's gotta make the senate by crushing Sestak first) but I'd look for him as a contender in 2016 or 20.

Christie kicks ass, by the way for all those who mentioned him. Any Conservative who can walk into that Blue of a state and just start slashing the budget has got substantial cojones.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Christie kicks ass, by the way for all those who mentioned him. Any Conservative who can walk into that Blue of a state and just start slashing the budget has got substantial cojones.
    Palin and Christie are the only two politicians that I am aware of that exhibit that type of persona. Romney, Newt and Huck certainly do not.

The Tea Party, Repubs and Independents are geared up to kick Democrats and RINO's out of office. If that happens, they damn sure better make drastic changes. This will be their chance to cut spending and get the economy rolling. I am not so sure the Repubs will get a second chance in 012 if they flub this opportunity. The Tea Party could put up a 3rd party candidate for Prez which would guarantee Obama a second term. Conservatives are restless and want results.

For Mikey info, the bitch is gonna whip Moonbeam's butt.