1. #1 Reporters Caught on Tape Mocking Palin Speech 
    Reporters Caught on Tape Mocking Palin Speech

Published June 27, 2010
    | FOXNews.com

Several people were caught on an open mike mocking Sarah Palin for delivering a "roller coaster"-type speech after she addressed California State University, Stanislaus on Friday.

As the former Alaska governor stepped off stage at the sold-out dinner fundraiser and the sound of applause faded away, voices identified as reporters in a viral video could be heard one after another cracking jokes about the speech.

"Oh my God, I feel like I just got off a roller coaster, going round and round, and up and down. Sh-t flying out Ö everywhere," one said, as someone else made whooshing sounds.

Another one chimed in, comparing the address to the work of a sloppy college student.

"When youíve got to write a report as a college student and you just try to jam as many quotes in as possible Ö Thatís what I got," he said.

Someone else added: "She didnít finish a statement."

Then another voice could be heard cutting through, saying: "Did she make a statement, because I didnít catch that either."
    If they can't take their jobs seriously, why should we take their reporting seriously?

Clip at the link.

Fox

Every workers knows you don't joke about the stuff you're working with. Not. Ever.

Even if, NAY, ESPECIALLY IF, it's stupd and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Even if, NAY, ESPECIALLY IF, it's stupd and funny.
    I agree. The jokes tend to write themselves. Take for example "57 States" or those "Corpse-men". " Funny stuff right there, I don't care who you are.";)
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I agree. The jokes tend to write themselves. Take for example "57 States" or those "Corpse-men". " Funny stuff right there, I don't care who you are.";)
    Not to mention Guam tipping over or not knowing that Arizona borders Mexico or saying something like "it's always bad practice to say always and never" or telling us how your parents met for the first time 4 years after you were born or telling us how your uncle helped liberate Auschwitz when the Soviet army liberated it, or saying how Gandhi would have owned a 7-11 or how some condemn a law passed by a state even though they hadn't read said law or...should I stop now or continue?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Not to mention Guam tipping over or not knowing that Arizona borders Mexico or saying something like "it's always bad practice to say always and never" or telling us how your parents met for the first time 4 years after you were born or telling us how your uncle helped liberate Auschwitz when the Soviet army liberated it, or saying how Gandhi would have owned a 7-11 or how some condemn a law passed by a state even though they hadn't read said law or...should I stop now or continue?
    Never ending material from the Libiots. Keep the jokes coming Leftys, November is a long way off.;)
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Liberal media bias is a myth you know.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.