1. #1 10 alleged Russian secret agents arrested 
    Ten Russian intelligence officers have been arrested for allegedly serving as illegal agents of the Russian government in the United States, the Justice Department said Monday.

Eight of 10 were arrested Sunday for allegedly carrying out long-term, deep cover assignments in the United States on behalf of Russia.

Two others were arrested for allegedly participating in the same Russian intelligence program within the United States.

Each of the 10 was charged with conspiracy to act as an agent of a foreign government, which carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison on conviction.

The cases were filed in U.S. District Court for the southern district of New York.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37982175..._news-security

It's an advertising ploy for the upcoming Angelina Jolie movie Salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    It's an advertising ploy for the upcoming Angelina Jolie movie Salt.

Your post surprised me. I figured the FBI had you in custody.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    If the article had left out the Intelligence part and just stated Russian agents, I might have agreed with you. :D

I thought once Hopey Dopey Changey got elected, we would have other countrys butt slapping us? Spontaneous good will and tingly legs for the masses? Where's the Change?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    FBI works for Obama now. Perhaps Wei is a member of the black panthers, and therefore untouchable.

One of the spies was apparently a real stunner. From the NY Post:

She came from Russia, with love.

The sexy suspected spy who the feds say was sent to New York to gather intel on the United States adored the American way of life and took full advantage of it -- for business and pleasure.

"Anna Chapman" sidled up to power players while hobnobbing at society functions, charity events and book openings in slinky designer outfits. It was her apparent way of collecting information to send back to her native Russia -- but she also enjoyed going out clubbing, blogging and seeing the sights.

During her two years in the Big Apple, she frequented New York hotspots like the Thompson Hotel, Greenhouse and Juliet -- and even spent some time visiting the Statue of Liberty.
    Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/n...#ixzz0sNPDZyKE
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Why didn't I take that CIA job offer again?

I'll bet gathering intelligence must have been easy as hell for her.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    óThomas Paine, Common Sense