Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Theophilus View Post
    TOTD: I've never stayed in one place long enough for this to be a possibility. This rolling stone never gathered any moss.
    That's good cause moss can make ya' fat! :D

Now for ten years we’ve been on our own
    And moss grows fat on a rollin’ stone,
    But that’s not how it used to be.
    When the jester sang for the king and queen,
    In a coat he borrowed from james dean
    And a voice that came from you and me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo View Post
    Hey CW, Blackberry has some very good PAM software (phone as modem) that allows you to use your BB as a broadband modem for a laptop. Well, actually I got mine from my carrier which is Sprint but I am sure other carriers have similar. The bandwidth is usually only about 400k but thats generally ok when I am in the field.
    Hey, DH! My carrier's Sprint as well, but I haven't tried that. I did end up with a 4MB file I needed to send out at midnight so I connected the BB, moved the file from the computer to the storage card (2GB), attached it to an email, and mailed it from the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I'm doing last minute cleaning before the in laws show up. Would it be rude of me to just sit in my room and read the whole day?:p

TOTD: I still talk to my ex husband frequently. I like him much more now than I did when we were married. We don't ever see each other though. I don't like him that much.:D

Good, when you MIL leaves, get your lying ass down to the dome and do some explaining, you pathological LIAR!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Good, when you MIL leaves, get your lying ass down to the dome and do some explaining, you pathological LIAR!
    Uh, oh. A refugee from Clietus' Cesspool, where they value their dogs more than their womin folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Uh, oh. A refugee from Clietus' Cesspool, where they value their dogs more than their womin folk.
    No I am a member of both board and a refugee from neither.
    The drunk wants to make accusations and spread lies about me, I don't care whether it's here, there or where, I'm going to call her lying ass out on it.

Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    TOTD: Yes
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Both of you, keep this in the dome, not the lounge.

The lounge is for nice, and the dome is for nasty.

Three women friends, one in a casual relationship, one engaged to be married and one a long-time wife, met for drinks after work. The conversation eventually drifted towards how best to spice up their sex lives.

After much discussion, they decided to surprise their men by engaging in some S&M role playing. The following week they met up again to compare notes.

Sipping her drink, the single girl leered and said, 'Last Friday at the
    end of the work day I went to my boyfriend's office wearing a leather coat.

When all the other people had left, I slipped out of it and all I had on was a leather bodice, black stockings and stiletto heels. He was so aroused that we made mad passionate love on his desk right then and there!'

The engaged woman giggled and said, 'That's pretty much my story! When my fiancé got home last Friday, he found me waiting for him in a black mask, leather bodice, black hose and stiletto pumps. He was so turned on that we not only screwed all night, he wants to move up our wedding date!

The married woman put her glass down and said, 'I did a lot of planning. I made arrangements for the kids to stay over at Grandma's. I took a long scented-oil bath and then put on my best perfume. I slipped into a tight leather bodice, a black garter belt, black stockings and six-inch stilettos. I finished it off with a black mask.

When my husband got home from work, he grabbed a beer and the remote, sat down and yelled, 'Hey, Batman, what's for dinner?''
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.