Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    My main issue this year is based around the high cost of engagement/wedding sets. Congress should to something to allow me to purchase a $15,000 to $20,000 set for less that $5,000. Whoever can arrange that will get my vote.
    The blood diamonds are where it's at, forget about all that fair trade crap. No pain no gain!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    My main issue this year is based around the high cost of engagement/wedding sets. Congress should to something to allow me to purchase a $15,000 to $20,000 set for less that $5,000. Whoever can arrange that will get my vote.
    A good knowledge of geology coupled with a lack of pretense about dirt will serve you well. Try here.

Thanks for the vote. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Living within our means as a national would provide a framework to dismantle some of the excesses we've experienced over the past 40 years.
    This^

Plus..."It's the economy stuipid" applies now more than ever. Also two wars with 186,000 troops engaged is pretty important although you'd never know it watching the MSM. Obama's ignorance is that he hasn't seemed to be able to link that domestic, foreign and military spending are all in need of reform.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    A good knowledge of geology coupled with a lack of pretense about dirt will serve you well. Try here.

Thanks for the vote. :D
    Perhaps Rock can be your running mate. I'll get behind that ticket...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

The thing is, politicians try to tackle too many issues at once instead of focusing on the 1 thing that everyone stresses over and that's the economy. As was said already here, it's the economy, stupid. It is the basis of everything. How can we fix illegal immigration? Start with the economy. Lower taxes which would allow small businesses to hire actual citizens instead of having to skirt the system to hire cheaper labor. How can we fix healthcare? Fix the economy. allow people to keep more of what they earn so (responsible) people can go back to saving for a rainy day. If you're irresponsible with your money, that's your problem, not mine. You want my vote, then make me smile when I open my bi-weekly paycheck. It's very disheartening to open my check and see 50% of it gone to taxes and other expenses. I'm not making that 50% number up.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The blood diamonds are where it's at, forget about all that fair trade crap. No pain no gain!
    You, sir, are a conflict jewelry connoisseur.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)