Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Michele Bachmann for President 2012 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    I would really like Michele Bachmann to run for President in 2012. She is a STRONG ROCK-SOLID Social Conservative in every way. I even like her better than Sarah Palin.

The *perfect* Republican Presidential ticket for 2012 would be either Bachmann/Huckabee or Huckabee/Bachmann. If either ticket won, we could finally shift the national focus from trivial material superficial issues to recapturing traditional moral, ethical & cultural values, and restoring national pride.

It would be Morning in America all over again! :)

Power CUer
    Superficial material issues like jobs and the economy? Yeah, it's much more important to make sure that people are only going to bed with people they're traditionally married to.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    your an idiot, anyone that backs the Huckster and thinks he's Presidential material proves that point.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    your an idiot, anyone that backs the Huckster and thinks he's Presidential material proves that point.
    He proved that point when he all but endorsed Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown for govenor.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    OK, I have one question...

Who would you vote for if the 2012 presidential race is between Mike Huckabee and Barack Hussein Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post

Who would you vote for if the 2012 presidential race is between Mike Huckabee and Barack Hussein Obama?
    This is kind of a moot point, because Huckabee won't get the nomination to begin with, but I'd still vote for him over Obama. I think we've covered this before somewhere...

Why are you so rabid over Huckabee?
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    . I think we've covered this before somewhere...
    His threads sound like a broken record. over,over,over and over again and again. Next, the billionaire bitch.

Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin are quilted from the same flag. Both are indispensable spokes-models for the Tea Party and Conservatives at large. They are superb in that role. Neither, however would I want to be President of the United States. Not because they are women, but because they are spokes-models; and each of them know that. That is what makes them smarter than the folks who think either one of them should be POTUS.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post

Huckabee of course, but that ain't going to happen, despite what your deluded one-tracked mind might tell you.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Huckabee of course, but that ain't going to happen, despite what your deluded one-tracked mind might tell you.
    Amen. Besides, fuck 2012, it's a geological age away politically. We need to focus on Nov. 2010 or the rest is moot.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)