1. #1 Is China messing with the U.S. National Anthem? (Video of Phelps glitch and weak arra 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Is China messing with the U.S. National Anthem? (Video of Phelps glitch and weak arrangement)

Video of the U.S. National anthem as it was played by our Chinese "hosts" for Michael Phelps' gold medal...awful!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sLrvDWlZ14

I really dont think it was done on purpose.

I saw that! They left out "home of the brave". I sure hope it wasn't intentional.

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party.
    Just a heads up, pretty much every Beijing Olympic related video is being taken down by Youtube. Very interesting that they won't name the "third party" though, normally they always put who the copyright claim came from.

They also pulled some type of Milli-Vanilli maneuver during the opening ceremonies.

Some 7 year old was too hideous for televsion so they replaced her with some 9 year old to lip-synch even though the 7 year old did the actual singing.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic99 View Post
    Just a heads up, pretty much every Beijing Olympic related video is being taken down by Youtube. Very interesting that they won't name the "third party" though, normally they always put who the copyright claim came from.
    YouTube says that only the copyright owner can ask them to remove a video, so obviously this is either NBC or the IOC.

My guess would be NBC, considering they have been pretty vigilent on SNL clips as well.