1. #1 Randall Cunningham's son dies, age 2 
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Associated Press

LAS VEGAS -- The 2-year-old son of former NFL star quarterback Randall Cunningham has died in what authorities on Wednesday called an apparent backyard hot tub accident.

The Clark County coroner's office identified the child as Christian Cunningham, and said the cause of death was pending.

Las Vegas police Officer Marcus Martin, a department spokesman, said the death appeared to have been an accidental drowning, but authorities were still investigating.

Cunningham, 47, is an ordained minister and pastor of a church six blocks off Las Vegas Boulevard that he runs with his wife, Felicity. Christian Cunningham was the youngest of their four children.

Messages left by The Associated Press for the family at the church and Cunningham's house were not immediately returned Wednesday. A church official said Wednesday there were no immediate plans for a memorial service.

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5343153

My heart goes out to the Cunningham family, as I know exactly what they are going through at this time, having almost lost my son to the same time of accident. Cunningham is a good man, and great QB, even if he played for the Vikings
    Last edited by bijou; 07-01-2010 at 01:36 AM. Reason: To comply with B/N format

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    That is so sad. Terrible for parents to lose a child.

it is the worst fear on parents.......having to bury ones child.
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

I wasn't the biggest Randall Cunningham fan because I've always considered him somewhat flaky. I mean, the man had gold tipped shoe laces that he wore during games. But I don't care if this was Tony Romo, I would never wish this upon anyone and my heart goes out to he and his wife and family.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I wasn't the biggest Randall Cunningham fan because I've always considered him somewhat flaky. I mean, the man had gold tipped shoe laces that he wore during games. But I don't care if this was Tony Romo, I would never wish this upon anyone and my heart goes out to he and his wife and family.

So sorry about his son.

He was pretty exciting nevertheless..

Best play evah at 1:34. Sick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrjfzFBP9pE
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    So sorry about his son.

He was pretty exciting nevertheless..

Best play evah at 1:34. Sick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrjfzFBP9pE
    I still hated him as a player. I think it had more to do with that era's Eagles than anything else. Buddy Ryan is still beloved in Philly for some unknown reason because IMO because of his unwillingness to improve the offense, his Eagles teams underachieved. Then he went to my beloved Cardinals and set them back a decade.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Sad news.

Las Vegas always seems to have a lot of swimming pool and hot tub accidents that involve children. :mad: