Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 The name on Obama's Birth Certificate is Barry Soetoro. 
    Power CUer
    http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/200...ublican-hands/

*BREAKING* Barry Soetoro’s Birth Certificate in Republican Hands [UPDATE]
    August 10, 2008 83 Comments

Two sources, including Larry Johnson of No Quarter (who’s been in Hawaii on business), have independently told me that Republicans have in their possession Barack Obama’s Hawaiian Birth Certificate.

The sources confirm that the theory first presented here — see Obama Hides Indonesian Identity, Fake Birth Certificate Explained — nearly 2 weeks ago, IS TRUE:

The name on the Birth Certificate is Barry Soetoro...
    ....or those who have not followed this story, Soetoro is the name on Obama’s Birth Certificate (BC) because a new BC was issued when he was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, his step-father. His original BC, which we assume was issued for Barack Hussein Obama at birth, would have been sealed at that time.

We assert that Barry Soetoro acquired Indonesian citizenship in approximately 1965-1966, and may still hold it. Barack Obama possibly changed his legal name back to Barack Hussein Obama as an older child, teenager, or adult, possibly never did — but even if he did, this procedure would not result in a change to the BC.

The Birth Certificate published by Obama on his campaign website (still there, by the way) and distributed to the media was forged because the real BC on file is in the name Soetoro, an identity he apparently wanted to hide from the American people.

I am getting reports from different sources that Obama traveled to Pakistan in ‘81 with an Indonesian passport.....

Power CUer
    http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/200...ate-explained/

Theory of Birth Certificate Events:
    1. Obama was born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961, with the legal name Barack Hussein Obama II, and Barack H. Obama Sr. was identified as his legal father. [NOTE: an alternative theory, that Obama was born in Canada, is still being researched.]

2. Obama was adopted by Lolo Soetoro in Hawaii sometime around 1965-1966.

3. As part of the adoption procedure, pursuant to Hawaiian law, Obama’s original Birth Certificate (BC) was sealed, and a new Birth Certificate was issued with his new name, Barry Soetoro, and the name of his new father, Lolo Soetoro.

4. Mother and son joined Soetoro in Indonesia, where Barry Soetoro was registered in school as Lolo’s son, a Muslim, and a citizen of Indonesia.

5. After approximately 4 years, Barry Soetoro returned to Hawaii as a U.S. citizen to live with his grandparents, the Dunhams, and attend private school.

6. At some point before his 18th birthday, he most likely changed his legal name back to Barack Hussein Obama, but his Birth Certificate would not have been modified again unless there was another adoption (by the Dunhams, for example).

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Will Hillary's supporters 'pop' this at the DNC Dog and Pony show and will it make any difference to the faithfull Obama_Drones ?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Will Hillary's supporters 'pop' this at the DNC Dog and Pony show and will it make any difference to the faithfull Obama_Drones ?
    If Obama has dual citizenship, it's going to raise a lot of issues that will end up creating a constitutional crisis before the election, as it has serious implications regarding his eligibility to be on the ballot. It will go to the courts, and it will be Hillary's supporters driving the train, not the Republicans.

Imagine how an African-American voter, looking forward to casting his/her vote for an African-American candiate for the first time in a general election, would react when that candidate is taken off of the ballot because of a technicality, or worse, is denied the nomination in a backroom deal between the Clihntons and the DNC. People who screamed bloody murder about disenfranchisement in Florida and still claim that the Bush presidency was illegitimate will now be asked to vote for the whitest woman in America after she has snatched the nomination from Obama. Look for McCain to draw about 75% of the black vote if that happens, and if he's really smart and does a series of spots in black-owned media about the Democratic Party's history of racism, he could do even better, and possibly even drive a permanent wedge between Democrats and African-American voters which could mean a realignment of the black vote for several election cycles. Thist will be the biggest boon to Republicans since Reconstruction.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Are there any reliable references for this story? I looked at the blog, but it only refers to other blogs as "proof". This is a pretty big claim, and I would like to see a reliable source validate it.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

+1, this story seems a little "out there". We can nail this guy on his policies, why drag up irrelevant dirt that only intensifies the left to come to his defense against "evil right wing racism"?

Banned
    Now he's got Indonesian citizenship? Last week he had Kenyan citizenship? What's next -- Icelandic? :D

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Are there any reliable references for this story? I looked at the blog, but it only refers to other blogs as "proof". This is a pretty big claim, and I would like to see a reliable source validate it.
    ditto....I'm always a bit skeptical until things are cross referenced. But since the National enquirer got Edwards...anythings possible.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I think it's all a bunch of hooey but there's some guy named Techdude that has spent many hours "investigating".

I think it's based on Larry Johnson (former hero at DU) who is a rabid Hillary supporter.

There are some intriguing computer graphics but I imagine it's all faked.
    Scroll down here

http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/
    Atlas Shrugs publisher Pamela Geller reports that the expert analyst, who goes by the screen name "Techdude", is "an active member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, American College of Forensic Examiners, The International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners, International Information Systems Forensics Association -- the list goes on. He also a board certified as a forensic computer examiner, a certificated legal investigator, and a licensed private investigator. He has been performing computer-based forensic investigations since 1993 (although back then it did not even have a formal name yet) and he has performed countless investigations since then."
    http://web.israelinsider.com/Article...tics/12993.htm

Here's a forensics study on the forgery.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...exclusive.html
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.