Thread: Behold the Power of Palin...

1. #1 Behold the Power of Palin... 
    As I make a man go away.

So, I have a personal ad, right? I don't put much about my politics in there because it's not important in the long view. But some people have profiles like this....

My Self-Summary
    R.I.P. Bridget Wells 3/78-2/10, I hope the Angels have got you.

Apparently it's hard to meet a genuine guy on the web, well... I'm one of the rare ones I guess.

Hey it's Justin - I'm looking for friends and hoping for love. I get along with pretty much anyone who hates Glenn Beck or any of those other douchenozzles at FOX NEWS! LOL I'm on AIM @ If you think we'd get along, give me an IM. ;) Or if you or your company is looking for a good computer tech, you can IM or e-mail me there too. Nice bit of networking I threw in there, eh?

My Idol is Hunter S. Thompson, not for how he lived his life as much as what he cared enough about to live it doing. He was a great man who was let down by America.
    Now, I don't love Glenn Beck, but I don't hate him. I personally think he's attractive, and a little kooky, but I think we would enjoy watching a football game and generally have a good conversation.

But the asshole I mentioned above wrote ME. I stay away from people who basically advertise that they don't want people like me, because that means they are too inflexible for my worldviews.

So, this is what has unfolded.

Hi ,
    I'm pretty decent. It's been a good weekend. I didn't expect OKCupid to pimp me out as far as WPB. That's cool though. :) So, other than sushi, what are you into?

*S*

P.S - - Glenn Beck is my cousin-in-law.
    I was trying to let him off gently. Be kind, give him a laugh and send him on his way with a cool bouncy story and stuff, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by him
    hey there. glenn beck as a cousin in law eh? how do you feel about that hmm? to be honest I'd forgotten that I mentioned him in my profile. I'm sure I had no kind words on that topic.

J
    Great . . . I have my picture up there, so I'm sure he's thinking I'm gonna say something mean or racial or something.

No, you didn't have anything nice to say. That's why I said it, though it's not true.

I said it because whenever someone who writes me affects that kind of attitude toward one side of the aisle or another , either in their profiles or PM's, makes me want to do that. You just happened to be lucky enough for me to actually do that to. Even if it were true, I'd be pretty cool about it.

*S*
    I'm trying, once again to let him down gently, but being more pointed. I am not interested and I don't want anything to do with you. Now GO! <.<

I'm not really sure what you're getting at to be honest. Care to clarify?

J
    WHAT THE FUCK? I made it clear. If you write off half the population due to politics, I don't want you. At this point, I just am gonna go for the nuclear option. The thing that makes liberal men incoherent messes and liberal women catty bitches: Sarah Heath Palin.

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I dislike people who mark off people based on politics (whether dismissing liberals or conservatives, in your case, it's conservatives) right off the bat, and it makes me want to be a little snarky towards them. I.E - - I'm starting a petition to beg Sarah Palin to run for president.

Maybe I mean it, maybe I don't. But for me, nothing makes my pussy drier than the Sahara and me roll my eyes harder than someone who marks datability by who they hate than who they like.

*S*
    If the bolded does not make him go away, I don't know. I just don't know.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Erm... interesting...
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I think someone who "doesn't get it" - that in a relationship political compatibility is somewhere around #384 on the importance list, is so selfish and narrow-minded that they're also the type of person who "doesn't get it" when it comes to subtle hints like the ones you offered.

Although, assuming he initiated contact based on your profile picture, you must be quite attractive for him to keep coming back!

I don't let politics get in the way, however, if you're a barking moonbat I have no use for you. I don't give a damn if you look like Venus.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I don't let politics get in the way, however, if you're a barking moonbat I have no use for you. I don't give a damn if you look like Venus.
    He isn't that hot and he's all the way in Palm Beach, the very definition of NOT WORTH IT. If he were just plain liberal w/o the addendum of tearing down a conservative pundit ,I wouldn't treat him like this. I'd just reject him. But -- nah, not right now.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.