Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Thats a good photoshop putting those 2 people in there! :D
    And who is he bowing to!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by DU+NU_Reject View Post
    Himself.
    No, this is what it looks like when he bows to himself: :D

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Important point: When a liberal outlet does this to a conservative subject, like when Reuters Photoshopped additional smoke into an aerial view of Lebanon to exaggerate the damage done by Israel, obviously, conservative sites should be incensed, but liberals never mention it. Now, when the reverse happens, and a liberal icon is the victim of a Photoshop scam, we're still incensed. Consistency and commitment to playing by the rules is what separates us from the DUmpsters.
    After that was exposed, people had some great fun with taking it to the extreme...

The pic with the photoshopped Godzilla stomping through the city was priceless. Now I wish I had saved it. :D

on edit: Found it! Gotta love the world wide web.

Last edited by Tecate; 07-26-2010 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    After that was exposed, people had some great fun with taking it to the extreme...

The pic with the photoshopped Godzilla stomping through the city was priceless. Now I wish I had saved it. :D

See, I know that this was a fake, because if it was Israelis who had unleashed a giant monster, it would have been spelled G-dzilla, in deference to the orthodox. :D
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The fact that there were people out there that did not automatically recognize that that image was photoshopped amazes me!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    The fact that there were people out there that did not automatically recognize that that image was photoshopped amazes me!
    Dan Rather still claims that an IBM Selectric was capable of typing in MS Word/Times New Roman in 1972. Go figure.
    --Odysseus

That is classic!