Thread: Google To Pay Extra To Gays.

1. #1 Google To Pay Extra To Gays. 
    Google has announced that it has begun paying its gay staff more than heterosexual employees to compensate for the higher taxes they have to pay.

Google headquarters in Mountain View, California
    ..The search firm decided that it was 'only fair' to increase the salaries of its gay staff, according to a spokesman.

U.S. law states that when firms offer health insurance for an employee's partner, it is tax-free for married couples but taxable for lesbian and homosexual couples.

Google is now offering to pay out the difference, backdated to January 1, meaning employees could receive on average an extra £650 a year.

Google currently employs 20,600 staff, though it is unclear how many will benefit from the latest policy. The measures will only be applicable to workers in the U.S.

Personnel chief Laszlo Bock, stated that the firm felt moved to act after an employee pointed out the problems gay employees faced.

'We said, "You’re right, that doesn’t seem fair,"' he said. Google have refused to reveal how much the new policy will cost the search engine, which made profits of £4billion last year.
    So straight live-ins are ...............the new gay?

Metro

Banned
    Next thing you know Blacks will be given prefferential treatment in Civiil Rights voting cases.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Next thing you know Blacks will be given prefferential treatment in Civiil Rights voting cases.
    That would never happen with Holder as AG Wait, was that 2 sprockets I saw on You tube in front of a polling place with a weapon. Obama would never allow shit like that to happen without them being punished.:eek:

Google sucking up to the queers is pretty pathetic. One reason gays pay more in Federal Income Taxes is because they make more on average than heterosexuals make. Plus, the IRS is just downright mean to the fags. No gay marriage deduction for you.

I suppose there would be a lot of outrage if a company had a policy to pay straights more than gays. I wonder if there will be similar outrage over this. I could see gays getting deals on the company health-care plan or something (due to group rates and spousal coverage). But this seems a bit unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    I suppose there would be a lot of outrage if a company had a policy to pay straights more than gays. I wonder if there will be similar outrage over this. I could see gays getting deals on the company health-care plan or something (due to group rates and spousal coverage). But this seems a bit unfair.
    Seems?
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    So straight live-ins are ...............the new gay?

Metro
    Pretty soon this might become reality:

"Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Seems?
    It SEEMS like queers would/should be charged higher premiums because of their lifestyle. Some companies will not hire a smoker but an at risk butt huncher for Aids is okie dokie.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Seems?
    Well, I have a very strong "businesses can pay their employees what they want, if you don't like it go somewhere else" streak running through me. :p