Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    As I've pointed out before, Ralph, that is something to consider. The DUmmies think that CNN is the Corporate Nazi Network while many here think it's the Commie News Network. I've always found it pretty well balanced. That is not to say they don't pile the airways with trivialities at times, but the 24 hour format encourages that and all three of them do. It is also not to say that they are perfect. Their deal with Saddam was shameful. However, on the whole, I find their coverage to be the best of the three and their world-wide coverage far superior to Fox or MSNBC. For example, Amanpour's reports from NK and their reporters' incursions into Burma (or whatever it's called these days) were both excellent.
    Fox has eaten the big 3 alive in news coverage and the rating prove it. Their coverage of Iraq is far superior to CNN.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Fox has eaten the big 3 alive in news coverage and the rating prove it. Their coverage of Iraq is far superior to CNN.
    Fox wins the ratings battles because MSNBC and CNN absolutely cannibalize the shit out of each other because they both lean left. That and liberals aren't as prone to plopping in front of the stupid box for 5 hours each night.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Fox wins the ratings battles because MSNBC and CNN absolutely cannibalize the shit out of each other because they both lean left. That and liberals aren't as prone to plopping in front of the stupid box for 5 hours each night.
    No, they plop in front of the stupid box you're now sitting in front of ALL DAY. That's soooo much better.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    No, they're more prone to plopping in front of their computer 24/7 while in their parents basement in their underwear, screaming that "BOOOOOOOOOSH" is out to get them and no one except their fellow child-rapists can be trusted with the truth. :D