Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Just when did this meeting take place, WWW? I see a photochop, but I don't remember seeing any Taliban members flying to Washington, DC to meet with Obama at the Whitehouse, let alone with a woman in tow sans burqa.

Care to provide the source of that chop...er...photo?
    This is indeed photoshopped. I bet he's going to replace it with a photo of Bush to do a 'gotcha' moment.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    This is indeed photoshopped. I bet he's going to replace it with a photo of Bush to do a 'gotcha' moment.
    That doesn't make sense, Bush was a coward, he wasn't about VALUES or PRINCIPLES, and he never met with anyone who ever associated with the Taliban.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    That doesn't make sense, Bush was a coward, he wasn't about VALUES or PRINCIPLES, and he never met with anyone who ever associated with the Taliban.
    Wait, are you saying Obama has values and principles because he is in this picture or because he isn't in this picture?

Or is "ripping off taxpayers" a VALUE and/or a PRINCIPLE?

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    YOU JACKASS! Any talks with the Taliban that are not made from a position of strength will be taken in the Islamic world as a sure sign of WEAKNESS. What do you need to see before you recognize that they do NOT think like we do.
    This is a position of strength. They know we are wealthy, they know we have the weapons to turn the entire desert into glass, they know our position.

Please though, elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Or is "ripping off taxpayers" a VALUE and/or a PRINCIPLE?
    It's not a rip off. If we can teach their leaders to value and embrace Western Liberal Capitalism, then we can empower them to free themselves from their chains. Give them what they need to defend themselves and these new freedom-based values, and we won't have to worry about being in the area.

If we can teach their leaders to value and embrace Western Liberal Capitalism
    You don't know this history of Osama and his family, do you? Quick, go wiki it.
    Last edited by m00; 07-08-2010 at 09:41 PM.

It's not a rip off.
    Start paying taxes and then get back to me. :p

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post

Tonight Show. Same pose, tie, shoes.
    I told you. I know how to do three things really well: please women sexually, photochop, and virtually everything else I try to do.

I'm not a god, but I should be one.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

This is a position of strength. They know we are wealthy, they know we have the weapons to turn the entire desert into glass, they know our position.

Please though, elaborate.
    I think Gandhi said it best when he said, "A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble. Oh, and before I forget, Wei Wu Wei is a fucking dolt who will never understand what I just said, my friends."
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

woops

Deal With It.