Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Oakland Riot Video 

Forgive me for being so far out of touch but, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT? Been too damn busy to catch the news...:o
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

"Stay non violent" will always be trumped by, "Look. Free Shit."
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Call me what you will - but I'm all for the OLD SCHOOL methods of riot supression.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Call me what you will - but I'm all for the OLD SCHOOL methods of riot supression.
    Me too. After Katrina, we had over a hundred thousand of these beauties in Baton Rouge. The black mayor got on TV and announced these New Orleans thugs were not going to take over the city. Police with shotguns patrolling the downtown area did the trick. That's how you stop looters. These heathens need to be shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Forgive me for being so far out of touch but, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT? Been too damn busy to catch the news...:o
    In January 2009, transit police were called to stop a fight that had broken out aboard one of the BART lines. Several people, including Oscar Grant, were being restrained by the police as they resisted arrest. During the incident the cop, Mehserle, shot Grant in the back and he died. Grant was black and Mehserle is white.

This verdict cleared Mehserle of murder but found him guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

I have no idea whether or not justice has been served here so I can't comment on that. It does appear from the news accounts that virtually all of destruction and injury last night was performed by rioting blacks against other blacks.

How blacks destroying black-owned businesses and black-owned cars sends a stern message to "whitey" is unclear.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    In January 2009, transit police were called to stop a fight that had broken out aboard one of the BART lines. Several people, including Oscar Grant, were being restrained by the police as they resisted arrest. During the incident the cop, Mehserle, shot Grant in the back and he died. Grant was black and Mehserle is white.

This verdict cleared Mehserle of murder but found him guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

I have no idea whether or not justice has been served here so I can't comment on that. It does appear from the news accounts that virtually all of destruction and injury last night was performed by rioting blacks against other blacks.

How blacks destroying black-owned businesses and black-owned cars sends a stern message to "whitey" is unclear.
    Um, yeah. Justice was served. Mehserle obviously didn't mean to shoot this guy. Sometimes people have to actually take the time to learn the meaning of murder. As for rioting, it's what animals do and these people who are rioting are doing so because they're animals. And they wonder why there is still prejudice in this country. Funny, didn't see any white people rioting after 4 cops were killed in Oakland last year. Blacks are going to continue to be looked upon as animals until this behavior stops. Sadly, people like that Black Panther subhuman calling for the open killing of "crackas" and their babies provokes this sort of behavior. Sad thing is that there are a lot of law abiding blacks, most of whom are watching their businesses and livelihoods going up in smoke right now, get pigeonholed right along with this nonsense. I feel sorry for them and if I had the means, after things were quelled, I would do whatever I could to help those people out.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

What the hell is wrong with these people in California? Somebody wins...RIOT. Someone loses...RIOT. Somebody dies...RIOT. Someone dies...RIOT.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Perfect excuse for flippin idiots to loot free sneakers.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    What the hell is wrong with these people in California? Somebody wins...RIOT. Someone loses...RIOT. Somebody dies...RIOT. Someone dies...RIOT.

It is leftwing political manipulation. It is an intentional result of the egging on and encouragement by the "community activists". This is a direct result of those in Obama's former profession.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.