1. #1 Obama talks kid's growing pains 
    Obama talks kid's growing pains

By PATRICK GAVIN | 7/9/10 6:56 AM EDT

This is one way to earn a "Not cool, Dad..." comment from your daughter: Talk about her new braces while giving a speech.

But President Barack Obama did just that Thursday while delivering remarks in Kansas City at a fundraiser for Senate candidate Robin Carnahan.

"You know, the — I don't have teenagers yet — Malia's just turned 12," said Obama, according to a pool report. "She's my baby. She's going — even though she's 5'9" now, she's still my baby. And she just got braces, which is good, because she looks like a kid and she was getting — she's starting to look too old for me."
    Please make it stop......

*sobs*

Politico

Just another ME-ME-ME speech from Obumble. If this guy ever decided to stop talking about himself, he'd actually run out of things to say.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Remember, everyone. This man is the smartest president America has ever had. Try to keep that straight.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Remember, everyone. This man is the smartest president America has ever had. Try to keep that straight.

Good going, now you're embarrassing your own children....Someone please give this man a teleprompter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSvva3ZOlNg

Obama always reminds me of this.