Thread: Hey All

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1 Hey All 
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,094
    Although I've posted here sporadically over the past few years....you will be seeing a bit more of me here...I remember some of you, but some are new, so I don't really know all of your political leanings on all the topics.... I'll happily admit I'm a staunch conservative with hawkish views with a little bit of libertarian on the side.......so...please be gentle with me...I don't bite....hard.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Although I've posted here sporadically over the past few years....you will be seeing a bit more of me here...I remember some of you, but some are new, so I don't really know all of your political leanings on all the topics.... I'll happily admit I'm a staunch conservative with hawkish views with a little bit of libertarian on the side.......so...please be gentle with me...I don't bite....hard.
    Welcome back! :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,077
    By your join date, I'm a newbie to you... but I've been here quite a while:p
    Welcome...back :D
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    By your join date, I'm a newbie to you... but I've been here quite a while:p
    Welcome...back :D
    I was here a long time ago, posted frequently back then.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Welcome back! :)
    Thanks Ginger...always enjoyed you and Shannon...I hope Shannon is still here?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    8,006
    Welcome, and watch out for Apache; he's kind of like Noah without the ark or the smarts to build one.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Welcome, and watch out for Apache; he's kind of like Noah without the ark or the smarts to build one.

    Are you two dating or something....:D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    8,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Are you two dating or something....:D
    No, but we are certainly dated.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Thanks Ginger...always enjoyed you and Shannon...I hope Shannon is still here?
    She's in and out but she's turning up more lately. ;)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member malloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Posts
    2,153
    Last time she was here, I think told her to make me a sammich. I should probably lay low for a while.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •