Results 1 to 10 of 13

Hybrid View

  1. #1 Steam Username list. 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    390
    edited
    Last edited by RockerWolf; 07-21-2010 at 06:28 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    390
    bttt
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerWolf View Post
    bttt
    Tech isn't a very active forum so your thread will stay in the top three for quite a while. No need to bump it. ;)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,952
    What the hell is Steam? Other than water vapor that is.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    What the hell is Steam? Other than water vapor that is.
    I haven't played on Steam since Counterstrike back in the day.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I haven't played on Steam since Counterstrike back in the day.
    Of course i'm also on Earth Eternal,but for some reason both Steam and Earth Eternal only work on my windows vista laptop,but not my mac.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    What the hell is Steam? Other than water vapor that is.
    This is what steam is.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_%...nt_delivery%29
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,952
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerWolf View Post
    Thanks
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerWolf View Post
    Such a very amazing link!
    Thanks you for the post.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •