Results 1 to 10 of 60
#1 Deleted07-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Last edited by ConHunter; 07-13-2010 at 02:01 PM.
07-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Moved to Stupid Liberal Tricks.Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
07-12-2010, 06:07 PM
1: Conservatism believes that individuals should be judged as individuals so your first claim is flawed. Which begs the question - which political party is it that makes everything about race and about special interest groups?
2: Religious xenephobia? Which party is it that wants to ban all religious expression? Conservatives believe that religion is a private personal decision and the federal government constitutionally has NOTHING to say on the matter either for or against religion and religious expression.
3: The left sees the flag as a prop. What a conservative displays a flag it's because he believes. When a progressive displays the flag it's a prop. Conservatives hold true reverence for the flag and what it represents.
4: Love of war? Are you out of your mind? Who is it that gives their lives in military service? weak-kneed mealy mouthed progressives? Just because we have the balls to fight for what we believe in and to defend this country and our way of life does not mean we love war.
5: You point out talk radio as being propaganda. Funny how it is not controlled by the state and is not in bed completely with any party. Anyone who actually listens to talk radio knows that conservatives are just as likely to be criticized as are members of the left wing. Now can you say the same about broadcast news and the big newspapers?
6:Cult of leader? who is the conservative leader? You wanna talk about a cult of personality - look at Obama. Look at places like DU where you will be BANNED for speaking against him. Sorry - but we do not walk lock step behind some cult leader like your side does. We're far to attached to our individuality to give our will over to any 'leader.'
7: PLEASE! You mean the same wire taps that your president and democratically dominated and controlled congress RENEWED??? You mean the Iraq war that the democrats were just as informed about and called for just as loudly?? Wake up dude. You wanna talk about diversions - look at the current situation in the gulf of Mexico.
8: Bad Americans? need I remind you that when Bush was in office dissent was the highest virtue according to you people. Suddenly now - when your side is in control of the WHOLE GOVERNMENT - it's a crime. And who called who bad Americans? You got evidence of these spurious claims?
9: And yet Bush relinquished power and conducted himself in accordance with our laws. While the current POTUS is ignoring law and ruling by executive orders and executive power grabs. Bush may have said it would be easier being a dictator - this president is trying to make it happen.
10: Bush isn't president any more. You need to find a new scapegoat dude.Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
07-12-2010, 06:58 PM"The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
07-12-2010, 07:09 PMThe Democratic party and Communist party thrive on class warfare, huge government that interferes with individual liberty, and government dependence. If Democrats don’t want to be compared, why do they allow themselves and their party to act like them?
Once again, we can see the power-hungry liberals can’t dispute the facts that they and their party act similar to communists.
Both parties are very close in their ideals and if given the chance the democrats,libs, progressives would be seen by other countries as being Communist in nature.
The differences: The democratic party hides under the name democrat in an effort to gain more people to it’s side and avoid being thrown out of the US.. The communist party doesn’t do that.TAKE THE QUIZ — Which quotes come from Democrats, and which from CommunistPartyUSA?
(scroll down for answers)
1. “This is the moment when we must build on the wealth that open markets have created, and share its benefits more equitably. Trade has been a cornerstone of our growth and global development. But we will not be able to sustain this growth if it favors the few, and not the many.”
2. “Rebuilding the social infrastructure will generate 11 million jobs. At least 3 million could be at work within 6 months — if the funds were available from Congress.”
3. “Moving toward a productive green economy must be based on federal financing and a national industrial policy.“
4. “Only government can break the vicious cycles that are crippling our economy — where a lack of spending leads to lost jobs which leads to even less spending.”
5. “For nearly half a century the nation’s working people embraced and took comfort in the American dream — a dream whose promissory note read that if you work hard and do the right things, a good and secure life is attainable. I wouldn’t say that dream is dead, but more and more people have less and less hope that it is within reach. Forces beyond their control have snatched it from them.”
6. “While some have prospered beyond imagination in this global economy, middle-class Americans — as well as those working hard to become middle class — are seeing the American dream slip further and further away.”
7. “Recent victories in Congress such as passage of Health Care Reform legislation with not a single Republican yes vote exposes the Republicans as the ‘Party of NO.’”
8. “Because our individual salvation depends on collective salvation. Because thinking only about yourself, fulfilling your immediate wants and needs, betrays a poverty of ambition. Because it’s only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential and discover the role that you’ll play in writing the next great chapter in the American story.”
9. “The Tea Party was birthed by media extremists and racist elements to break up the unity of 2008. They were able to change the debate and peel off some Democratic votes, but they were not able to stop the legislation.”
10. “I think the American people have to make a judgment about the obstructionism of the Republican senators.”
11. “Only majority movements can skin the rightwing cat, the neoliberal dog, and the globalizing rat.”
1. Obama said this during a speech in Berlin on July 24, 2008. Presumably, Europe’s democratic socialists responded with a hearty, “Jawohl!”
2. Excerpted from the Communist Party USA’s “21st Century Jobs Program,” which aims to create 22 million jobs through direct government spending of $1 trillion per year on public services, including a five-year plan for rebuilding infrastructure. Communists advocating a five-year plan — what could possibly go wrong?
3. Excerpted from the Communist Party USA’s “21st Century Jobs Program,” although with Obama’s focus on government subsidy for green jobs and weatherization, we don’t blame you if you got this one wrong.
4. Obama said this on Jan. 8, 2009 while advocating for what would eventually become the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, also known as the stimulus, or the Democrats’ belated Valentine’s Day gift to themselves.
5. Excerpted from remarks made by CPUSA Chairman Sam Webb at the recent national convention. Mr. Webb would have us know that while the American dream is fading, the Soviet dream remains as strong as ever.
6. Candidate Obama said this in November, 2008. Who could have known then that the biggest group prospering “beyond imagination” in 2010 would be government workers, who accounted for 95 percent of the job growth in May.
7. Excerpted from the resolution “All hands on deck for the 2010 midterm elections,” adopted at the recent CPUSA convention. It’s unclear how many hands the party has to call, but it does have over 3,000 Facebook fans.
8. Candidate Obama said this in a 2008 commencement address to Wesleyan University. No doubt the college’s economics faculty appreciated hearing the self-interest of Adam Smith’s invisible hand described as a “poverty of ambition.”
9. Joelle Fishman, chair of the CPUSA’s Political Action Commission, made this remark during a speech titled “2010 elections — unity can win” at the recent national convention. The biggest question we have for Ms. Fishman is whether stumping for Democrats makes her a CINO — Communist In Name Only.
10. Pelosi said this in an interview with Rachel Maddow. It’s easy to yell “obstructionism” when you’re in power, but it requires more cajones to accuse concerned citizens of carrying swastikas. Pelosi did that too.
11. Democratic leaders (cough Joe Biden cough) have said some pretty absurd things, but nothing quite this bizarre. This quote is excerpted from remarks made by CPUSA Chairman Sam Webb at the recent national convention.
HOW DID YOU DO?
9-11 correct — Bona-fide Bolshevik: Congrats comrade, your understanding of leftist dogma is nuanced and complete! Now get to the Politburo — you’re needed.
4-8 correct — Yuppie: You’re on the right path, but more effort is required. Put on your best Che shirt, and prepare to fight the man by protesting the global system.
0-3 correct — Capitalist Swine: You have been deceived by the propaganda of the bourgeoisie. Reform yourself, put down that copy of “Atlas Shrugged” and practice your doublethink.
Dead by Nazis - ~ 20 million
Dead by Communists ~110 million
07-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Communist Party sues Democrats on platform theft.
POSTED May 15, 2010 2:08 a.m.
Even the Communist Party USA (CPUSA) has now objected to the Democrat Party, suing the Democrats and its leadership for “stealing” their party platform and relabeling it as “progressive”.
According to political hotwire and many other sources, CPUSA claims that the entire so-called “new” Democratic agenda is, in fact, the product of a decades-long, painstaking campaign by CPUSA theorists, agitators, and underground subversive cells - which makes it the intellectual property of the Communist Party USA, protected by American copyright laws. “They stole our entire platform, rebranded it ‘progressive’, and claimed it as their own,” declared a CPUSA spokesperson at a press conference in San Francisco. “And we communists say, not so fast! Not in this country anyway, where we still have property rights and the rule of law, thank God! Actually, let me rephrase that...”, which was a comment to undermine God as both the Democrats and Communists have done. The Communist Party representative further explained that government ownership of the auto and financial industries, redistribution of wealth, and free rationed health care have always been among the glorious CPUSA objectives: “We held on to these goals through all the difficult years of factional infighting, purges, denunciations, and heroic espionage on behalf of the Soviet intelligence services.”
According to the article, CPUSA lawyers presented documents to the press showing that the Democratic platform of 2010, almost line-for-line, reiterates the CPUSA platform of 1963. In other words, the Democrats of today are the Communists of yesterday. I recently laid this all out in a commentary called the “Democrat-Communist Manifesto. The socialist takeover of our government is starting to show its vulnerability to reality. We elected Barack Obama as president without looking into his past. The socialist in control of the executive and legislative branches of government have grabbed more government control on the people. Now their push is for control of the courts as Obama appoints judges that carry out his Communist agenda. He has nominated Elena Kagen to become the next lifetime appointment to the United States Supreme Court, even though she has never served one day as a judge. She is a lesbian, who, as Dean of Harvard Law School, forced military recruiters off campus due to her distaste of the “Don’t ask. Don’t tell” policy of the military. She also once wrote, “Americans are more likely to speak of a golden past than of a golden future, of capitalism’s glories than of socialism’s greatness.” While the socialist and communist in America try to re-label what they are really doing, they work unified to the same goal - removing capitalism and God and replacing it with control by the government.
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|