Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60
  1. #51  
    Senior Member warpig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ft. Worth, Texas
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Drugs and video games. It's sad, really sad.

    This is the generation that's supposed to take charge when our's moves on.

    Once you're forced out of your mom's basement and get your GED, you'll most likely move on to something bigger, such as moving in with one or two of your WoW buddies in a basement sized apartment. But eventuallly you'lll have to declare bankruptcy because you never quite grasped how a credit card is supposed to work and end up living in the park. The bright side, is that if the dems are still in charge, unemployment benefits willl by that time be indefinite. The sad thing is because of all the Mountain Dew, Cheetohs, excessive exposure to cell phones and lack of physical activity, you will probably end up with erectile dysfunction at the tender age of 31.
    At least he won't be procreating...............:D
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

    "Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    Ah yes, the old Republicans are nazis myth. Usually when a liberal starts rambling on about that, just give this this quote:
    "We are socialists, we are enemies of today's capitalistic economic system for the exploitation of the economically weak, with its unfair salaries, with its unseemly evaluation of a human being according to wealth and property instead of responsibility and performance, and we are all determined to destroy this system under all conditions." --Adolf Hitler
    Then ask them which side wants more capitalism and which one wants to use the state to set wages and the like.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by swirling_vortex View Post
    Ah yes, the old Republicans are nazis myth. Usually when a liberal starts rambling on about that, just give this this quote:

    Then ask them which side wants more capitalism and which one wants to use the state to set wages and the like.
    great quote :)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    What show is that? Thats like two of my favorite actors.
    Dr. Horribles Sing Along Blog. By Joss Whedon and one of the funniest fricking things ever filmed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,061
    Quote Originally Posted by ConHunter View Post
    On your first point, you'll get no argument. I deleted that post. How ever, the fact that you attack me for my so-called lack of sense of humor is proof that republiKKKlans are against individuality. I have a sense of humor, I just don't think republiKKKlans are funny.

    You republiKKKlans really piss me off. You people are nothing but a bunch of anti-gay, anti-immigrant, Obama-hating scumbag pukes. Liberals care about other people. All you republiKKKlans know how to do is hate people.
    You know, before using stupid little pet names like "republiKKKlans", perhaps you might want to read into the history of both the KKK and the Democratic Party and their symbiotic relationship before casting aspersions.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,120
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You know, before using stupid little pet names like "republiKKKlans", perhaps you might want to read into the history of both the KKK and the Democratic Party and their symbiotic relationship before casting aspersions.
    In Tulsa's early history the name KKK and Democrat were interchangeable. We had a rather famous riot in the twenties I think it was, they drove the blacks out of town and my area is one of the places where they settled.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    In Tulsa's early history the name KKK and Democrat were interchangeable. We had a rather famous riot in the twenties I think it was, they drove the blacks out of town and my area is one of the places where they settled.
    Woodrow Fucking Wilson showed the movie Birth of a Nation at the White House. If there is a more racist movie than that I've never heard about it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by ConHunter View Post
    On your first point, you'll get no argument. I deleted that post. How ever, the fact that you attack me for my so-called lack of sense of humor is proof that republiKKKlans are against individuality. I have a sense of humor, I just don't think republiKKKlans are funny.

    You republiKKKlans really piss me off. You people are nothing but a bunch of anti-gay, anti-immigrant, Obama-hating scumbag pukes. Liberals care about other people. All you republiKKKlans know how to do is hate people.
    Kid, you have NO IDEA how much I fucking hate you and everybody like you.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #59  
    Senior Member hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    TehYuk
    Posts
    3,727
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Kid, you have NO IDEA how much I fucking hate you and everybody like you.
    LOL :D Vintage BC.

    BTW, kid, he really means it.
    20010911
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #60  
    Here's a video about the left-wing roots of the Nazis:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4758sBZLC5k
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •