Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60
  1. #21  
    Senior Member hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    TehYuk
    Posts
    3,727
    WTF is a policia bewakken? There was never a formation named that during the Nazi era. Neither word is a German word. A lot of other stuff in Ruthford's piece wouldn't stand up to fact checking.
    20010911
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ConHunter View Post
    On your first point, you'll get no argument. I deleted that post. How ever, the fact that you attack me for my so-called lack of sense of humor is proof that republiKKKlans are against individuality. I have a sense of humor, I just don't think republiKKKlans are funny.

    You republiKKKlans really piss me off. You people are nothing but a bunch of anti-gay, anti-immigrant, Obama-hating scumbag pukes. Liberals care about other people. All you republiKKKlans know how to do is hate people.
    The only political party I've ever been in has been the Libertarian party. I've been a member for years.

    How much longer do you want to look like a bored, 14 year old baby-troll on summer vacation? :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,888
    I am a proud cracka baby!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,100


    Policia is Police, not sure about bewakken. Its Spanish.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by ConHunter View Post
    On your first point, you'll get no argument. I deleted that post. How ever, the fact that you attack me for my so-called lack of sense of humor is proof that republiKKKlans are against individuality. I have a sense of humor, I just don't think republiKKKlans are funny.

    You republiKKKlans really piss me off. You people are nothing but a bunch of anti-gay, anti-immigrant, Obama-hating scumbag pukes. Liberals care about other people. All you republiKKKlans know how to do is hate people.
    prove it.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The West
    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by ConHunter View Post
    You republiKKKlans really piss me off. You people are nothing but a bunch of anti-gay, anti-immigrant, Obama-hating scumbag pukes. Liberals care about other people. All you republiKKKlans know how to do is hate people.
    Would you care to back those statements up with any rational facts? Or are you too busy rubbing your special zone because of the excitement of seeing your very original "republiKKKlans" on line?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Would you care to back those statements up with any rational facts? Or are you too busy rubbing your special zone because of the excitement of seeing your very original "republiKKKlans" on line?
    LOL! I was going to ask him about that (the republiKKKlans, not the "special zone"). Exactly how long has that particular epithet been around? Maybe 40 years? Looks like another unoriginal effort.

    He's either 14 or 64. Either way, short bus material.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Member warpig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ft. Worth, Texas
    Posts
    1,445
    I have always thought that if you go far enough to the right or far enough to the left, you end up in the same place. A totalitarian group of people tell you how you have to live.
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

    "Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    LOL! I was going to ask him about that (the republiKKKlans, not the "special zone"). Exactly how long has that particular epithet been around? Maybe 40 years? Looks like another unoriginal effort.

    He's either 14 or 64. Either way, short bus material.
    Hell, the people on the Short Bus are geniuses compared to the mental midgit that started this thread.

    Oh, and to the DUmbass that started this thread. I'm sure you have facts to back up your ranting, right?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •