Thread: Thanks.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Thanks. 
    I wasn't sure where to post this, so I reckoned maybe this would be the right place to say thank you to the members here who have made me feel at home and part of this great forum. I'm sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there are some that would rather see me inside a running cement mixer filled with broken glass and that's OK; you can't legislate good taste. I think this is a great and eclectic group of people and I appreciate being a part of it.

And I am being serious for once.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I wasn't sure where to post this, so I reckoned maybe this would be the right place to say thank you to the members here who have made me feel at home and part of this great forum. I'm sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there are some that would rather see me inside a running cement mixer filled with broken glass and that's OK; you can't legislate good taste. I think this is a great and eclectic group of people and I appreciate being a part of it.

And I am being serious for once.
    That's too good for you.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    That's too good for you.
    Hi, Mr. Sunshine.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Hi, Mr. Sunshine.
    Aren't you dead yet?

Hurry it up.

rm -rf obama*

Aren't you dead yet?

Hurry it up.
    No, I am still alive. Are you hell-bent on ruining this thread too? Sorry, but I meant what I said and I will no longer allow myself to respond to a jackanapes such as yourself outside the dome after this post. I would hope that a "Power CUer" would understand.

Cheers.

No, I am still alive. Are you hell-bent on ruining this thread too? Sorry, but I meant what I said and I will no longer allow myself to respond to a jackanapes such as yourself outside the dome after this post. I would hope that a "Power CUer" would understand.

Cheers.
    Let's just move it to the dome right now.

rm -rf obama*

I hate everyone here. I just post here because I'm too lazy to create a logon somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I hate everyone here. I just post here because I'm too lazy to create a logon somewhere else.
    At least you are thinking constructively.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I feel pretty much the same way...but I do remember when this was a really great board.

How's the campaign?

rm -rf obama*

Let's just move it to the dome right now.
    Your call, tenderfoot.