Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1 Ground Zero Mosque 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    A little south of reality.
    Posts
    16
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,847
    I like the first comment!

    If N.Y. ers let this happen, I'm glad I moved!
    Well I'm glad I moved anyway, but still.

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    A little south of reality.
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I like the first comment!

    If N.Y. ers let this happen, I'm glad I moved!
    Well I'm glad I moved anyway, but still.
    We shouldn't just leave it up to the N.Y. ers. We should all raise holy hell about this afront to our hollowed ground. Screw the muzzies.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Grouchy Old Broad Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Midland, Tx
    Posts
    3,699
    Hey Jumper! Good to see you. :)

    Not to mention that Ground Zero is not just the site of where 3000 died. It's a war memorial just like Pearl Harbor is. Families from every corner and state in this country sent their sons and daughters to war to keep them from hitting us again here on our own soil. This is a war memorial to them as much as a memorial site to those who died there when the first shot was fired in this war. To let our enemy come back and build a monument there is a slap in the face to every family that lost someone in this war.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,905
    Unfortunately they are breaking no laws and as much as I hate them (yes Poli, I said hate them) there is nothing we can do about it until they commit a crime with it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Grouchy Old Broad Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Midland, Tx
    Posts
    3,699
    Sadly true Rock. Very sadly true.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Unfortunately they are breaking no laws and as much as I hate them (yes Poli, I said hate them) there is nothing we can do about it until they commit a crime with it.
    or unless we can tie them to terrorists - but I don't think for a second the Obama administration will be at all interested in looking for those ties . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,905
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    or unless we can tie them to terrorists - but I don't think for a second the Obama administration will be at all interested in looking for those ties . . . .
    Also by disallowing a mosque were it possible you would set a dangerous precedent where churches would soon be disallowed at will.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Also by disallowing a mosque were it possible you would set a dangerous precedent where churches would soon be disallowed at will.
    Its a matter of this being America! We don't need a stinking mosque anywhere near ground zero. Are you gonna tell me thats the only property available to those pricks!?

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,905
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Its a matter of this being America! We don't need a stinking mosque anywhere near ground zero. Are you gonna tell me thats the only property available to those pricks!?
    No it is not and it sucks but as long as Islam is classified as a religion they have the same rights as any other church. I for one don't consider them just a religion they are more of a political organization and one that has vowed openly to destroy us too.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •