Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Oh, that's right. IT"S A JOKE.
    Oh! So she didn't actually say it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    They're all Chinese. Just like people from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, they're all Mexicans.

    Let me break down the races in South GA.

    White
    Black
    Chinese
    Mexican
    Indian
    Arab (often referred to as Muslim)

    That pretty well covers all the bases.:D
    Indian as in Native American or as in "from India"? Because I throw the Indians from India in the Arab category.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Oh! So she didn't actually say it.
    OK Linda let me break this down for you.

    Yes she said it.


    Yes it was a joke.


    She was joking when she said it.


    I went ha ha.


    She said she's turning into me because I always say things you're not suppose to say because I like to piss people off.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Banned - Not really Theo
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    On the river
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I didn't get it, either. It's all Vietnamese, in my area.
    Same here. The lady who does my wife's nails left vietnam in a small boat and was picked up by an American warship after the fall of Saigon. Great lady.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I've watched too much Seinfeld, I thought they were all Korean.
    LOL! They are actually almost all Vietnamese. I only threw Korean in there because of Seinfeld!:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Indian as in Native American or as in "from India"? Because I throw the Indians from India in the Arab category.:D
    Indians as in "HOW" and Feathers

    Arbs cover "Boobly Boobly Boob" and Dots.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    She said she's turning into me because I always say things you're not suppose to say because I like to piss people off.

    Good thing you'll have each other for company. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Good thing you'll have each other for company. :p
    People like it when you say what they're thinking. They try not to, they say you shouldn't have said that. Somehow they're usually laughing when they say it though. To me nothing is off limits when you're joking.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    People like it when you say what they're thinking. They try not to, they say you shouldn't have said that. Somehow they're usually laughing when they say it though. To me nothing is off limits when you're joking.
    I do know what you mean. When you're laughing and thinking, "I'm totally going to hell for this", at the same time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I do know what you mean. When you're laughing and thinking, "I'm totally going to hell for this", at the same time.
    DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!! That is exactly what I'm talking about, and exactly what she was thinking when she said it. There is nothing funnier to me.:o
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •