#1 11 Reasons to Vote Democrat in November
07-16-2010, 01:16 AM
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- A little south of reality.
This video is a further example of why conservatives who love America MUST be active in politics.
07-16-2010, 02:25 AM
I can do this for them:
1) I can't think for myself so I need to elect people to think for me.
2) I believe that I am entitled to someone elses property.
3) I believe that the group is more important than the individual.
4) I hate this country and want to destroy it from within.
5) I'm a class A moron.
6) I believe that I shouldn't have to work for a living yet I believe I'm entitled to the finer things in life.
7) I'm a class A moron.
8) I'm a mindless moron.
9) I'm really too stupid to know better.
10) Did I mention that I'm a class A moron?The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
07-17-2010, 05:45 PM
What can Republicans do to reinforce political conservatism this time around, and how will they straighten out government this time around?
In particular, which politicians are in favor of limiting the scope and power of federal gov't?VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter" (Yes I plagiarized this as well)
DU_Reject:Proud American, staunch anti-socialist, Secular Conservative, two-time bannee from DU!
07-18-2010, 04:44 AM
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- San Diego, CA
Thanks for the video Jumperbones.:)"Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." Ronald Reagan
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|