Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    My question to YOU Satanicus is if the deficits under Reagan and Bush were so bad, WHY AREN'T YOU CONCERNED NOW?
    I can answer that one for him because he doesn't have the guts to do so. Stupidicus isn't concerned because his cult leader, the person who gives the mind numbed robot Stupidicus his marching orders, The Obumbler is in charge.

To a drone of the DNC like Stupidicus, anything that a Democrat does is perfectly fine but anything a Republican does is 100% wrong, even when they do the exact same thing.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

The OP did not provide a link to the source of that quotaion attributed to Vice Pres. Cheney.

An internet search for it yields one return... This thread.

It looks like Jackas... Satanicus pulled that out of his ass.

Bumping because I would like to know the quote and, more importantly, the context in which it was made.

I would hate to think that ole blarch was just trying to drum up argument threads here using quotes that trace back to some Dillweed's journal page at Deluded Undergarments.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Bumping because I would like to know the quote and, more importantly, the context in which it was made.

I would hate to think that ole blarch was just trying to drum up argument threads here using quotes that trace back to some Dillweed's journal page at Deluded Undergarments.
    Not to steal your thunder man, but what exactly did you type into Google?

http://www.ontheissues.org/2004/Dick..._+_Economy.htm

I don't exactly know how true this was. Could be nothing more then a pissed off guy spreading lies.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

What to make of the Washington Post graph numbers

Looks like Deficits are right up Obama's ally.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

He'll just tell you that 2009 is Bush's fault.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    He'll just tell you that 2009 is Bush's fault.
    Oh...he cuts the deficit alright. His OWN 2009 deficit. Watch how it leaps out of control because of the coming spending projections.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Not to steal your thunder man, but what exactly did you type into Google?

http://www.ontheissues.org/2004/Dick..._+_Economy.htm

I don't exactly know how true this was. Could be nothing more then a pissed off guy spreading lies.
    Don't know the context and I'm highly suspicious of any thing that guy says that is uncorroborated.

If it was something in the manner of :deficits don't matter we have a war to win". fuckkit. Im okay with that