1. #1 The world has now run out of Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories. 
    “‘President John F. Kennedy’s death was a neurotoxin-assisted homicide’ is the hypothesis of this study. A review of medical evidence demonstrates evidence of a neurotoxin-assisted homicide. The convergence of three independent actions, or the signature traits of a neurotoxin-assisted homicide- the emergence of neurological signs consistent with a neurotoxin-induced paralysis, the induction of a small neck wound consistent with a flechette-transported neurotoxin entry wound, and the execution of a coverup to eliminate neurotoxin evidence, supports this hypothesis. This review suggests, JFK’s death had all the signature traits of a neurotoxin-assisted homicide.” ...
    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/di...sted-homicide/

Werd. :D
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

That's it, it's a neurotoxin, not the bullit through the head!

People are really dumb to even consider something this lame. I can see some logic in some conspiracy theories regarding whether Oswald acted alone or not, but that's about as far as I would go. Disputing the cause of death is pretty out there, since everyone has seen footage of the shooting.

Banned
    I think they let this writer out of the psycho ward too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That's it, it's a neurotoxin, not the bullit through the head!

People are really dumb to even consider something this lame. I can see some logic in some conspiracy theories regarding whether Oswald acted alone or not, but that's about as far as I would go. Disputing the cause of death is pretty out there, since everyone has seen footage of the shooting.
    The bullet was just the delivery system for the neurotoxin.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Finally! Peak Kennedy Conspiracy has been passed!

I still believe it was a conspiracy. There is too much out there to think there wasn't. Was Oswald involved? Probably but on a lower level. He was a patsy. But no one has yet to explain why the parade route was changed which got me. Anyone who's ever been to the 6th Floor Museum can see that a single shooter would have picked Kennedy coming up Houston St. and not from behind on Elm. Just too weird.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Finally! Peak Kennedy Conspiracy has been passed!
    Heh. :D
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers