Thread: The world has now run out of Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories.

1. #1 The world has now run out of Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories. 
    “‘President John F. Kennedy’s death was a neurotoxin-assisted homicide’ is the hypothesis of this study. A review of medical evidence demonstrates evidence of a neurotoxin-assisted homicide. The convergence of three independent actions, or the signature traits of a neurotoxin-assisted homicide- the emergence of neurological signs consistent with a neurotoxin-induced paralysis, the induction of a small neck wound consistent with a flechette-transported neurotoxin entry wound, and the execution of a coverup to eliminate neurotoxin evidence, supports this hypothesis. This review suggests, JFK’s death had all the signature traits of a neurotoxin-assisted homicide.” ...
    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/di...sted-homicide/

NeunElfer SuperMod hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Werd. :D
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

That's it, it's a neurotoxin, not the bullit through the head!

People are really dumb to even consider something this lame. I can see some logic in some conspiracy theories regarding whether Oswald acted alone or not, but that's about as far as I would go. Disputing the cause of death is pretty out there, since everyone has seen footage of the shooting.

Banned
    I think they let this writer out of the psycho ward too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That's it, it's a neurotoxin, not the bullit through the head!

People are really dumb to even consider something this lame. I can see some logic in some conspiracy theories regarding whether Oswald acted alone or not, but that's about as far as I would go. Disputing the cause of death is pretty out there, since everyone has seen footage of the shooting.
    The bullet was just the delivery system for the neurotoxin.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Finally! Peak Kennedy Conspiracy has been passed!

I still believe it was a conspiracy. There is too much out there to think there wasn't. Was Oswald involved? Probably but on a lower level. He was a patsy. But no one has yet to explain why the parade route was changed which got me. Anyone who's ever been to the 6th Floor Museum can see that a single shooter would have picked Kennedy coming up Houston St. and not from behind on Elm. Just too weird.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Finally! Peak Kennedy Conspiracy has been passed!
    Heh. :D
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein